Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Never Forget Your Worth (Not For Any Reasons)

Watson

Never forget your worth, the wise man once said. Never beg someone to be in your life, stop losing yourself and start investing in yourself, invest in learning, invest in your family, and please never stop loving yourself.

And try not to lose yourself, for if you do, the world will continue long without you, so don't lose yourself and don't forget your worth, even as I write this from my home country Nigeria, someone a foreign client just told me as a Nigerian am less a human, my reaction to him was smiling

You see, this is how most people think and feel, they believe they are more human and others are less human, they feel they are better than others, trying to play God on their fellow humans. When you come in contact with these types of people, don't let them pull you down, best ignore them and proceed to live and love yourself, don't let them talk less about who you are, and never forget your worth. don't lose yourself for any reasons

If you love but your emotions get ignored, walk away, you're worth more than you think and before God we are human, all humans are equal in the sight of God

Be with someone proud of you, someone who knows your worth, someone who is there through thick and thin with no regrets, be good to yourself and do good deeds for others

Being good to yourself is one thing you deserve, no room for anger, no room for hate, just be good to yourself, love yourself, invest more in yourself, and invest in learning and self-development for that's what your heart desires, that's what your life needs.

Everything in this world is temporary, life changes, people come and go, and seasons never last. So no matter what you're going through right now, always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. So don't give up.

The reality of life is that not all storms come to destroy your life, some come to make you a better person but first you must learn how to beat this negativism and don't lose yourself over them

Yes, life is full of challenges, and some challenges come to clear your path, know this and never be a prisoner of your past, it's just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, is a new week, and may you have the best of it, I do love you to Join WorldForumLive Here and leverage our Marketplace. Cheers, and remember. Never forget your worth, Read More Thread Here

Last edited: