Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Ned Nwoko React To The Movie My First Love Featuring Somadina And Regina Daniel (Watch)

The movie featuring Somadina Adinma and Regina Daniel has been trending online for some days now as most people search and stream the movie also asking how will Ned Nwoko react to this very Regina Daniels's latest movies with Somadina Adinma

Shockingly "People who think Ned Nwoko is going to do something terrible" - as the just-released movie continues to trend for some days now

The-Movie-My-First-Love-Featuring-Somadina-And-Regina-Daniel.jpg
Nollywood Forever Looking under 16 Regina Daniels and her former lover Somadina have just released a new movie titled "My First Love" which is available now on YouTube, Nneamaka Nwoko TV, and a few other streaming platforms

After the release of the movie, multiple blog posts reported that Ned Nwoko expressed that he was unconcerned about the movie's 'My First Love' appearance or content.

To him "What matters is that my wife loves me, and I love her just the same way" and she is permitted to carry on with her professional ethics as an actress 😳.

Ned said, He doesn't care about what the two actors, the former lover of his beloved wife Regina Daniels are doing in the movie because he knows his wife loves him very much and he loves her right back 💖

Regina Daniels who also took to her verified Instagram page to share post entries about the movie "My First Love" now showing on Nneamaka Nwoko TV, as she encourages her over 14.4 million Instagram followers to enjoy the village epic film, her 2024 latest Nigeria movie

Now Watch The Movie 'My First Love' Below: Source Nneamaka Nwoko TV and don't forget to Sign Up to Africa Choice for more incentives