Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Name calling really should come to an end.

mrwil65

Growing up wasn't really very easy for me. When I started School at the age of 5 years, students took one look at me and called me retarded. This went on till the day I graduated from high school in '85. However, throughout my life when my Mom brought me home from the hospital the day I was born, she named me Andrew John. My father on the other hand from day 1 till he passed away in '15 referred to me as Boy. Now there have been other name callings throughout the World, such as Gay, Homosexual, and the list builds up as a huge ladder. However, I will not tolerate anyone calling another person the 'N' word or other names in front of me. When anyone calls another person a real bad name, it hurts the other person and it puts a scar on them. The problem persists more and more and builds up deeper wounds. Sure, I have friends who happen to have a disability, sexual tendencies, plus other handicaps, I also have friends who are colored. But I don't go to them and call them every name in the book. The person with the hurt feelings are not the problem, the person who does the hurting is the problem. The name calling should really come to an end.

Watson

Growing up wasn't really very easy for me. When I started School at the age of 5 years, students took one look at me and called me retarded. This went on till the day I graduated from high school in '85. However, throughout my life when my Mom brought me home from the hospital the day I was born, she named me Andrew John. My father on the other hand from day 1 till he passed away in '15 referred to me as Boy. Now there have been other name callings throughout the World, such as Gay, Homosexual, and the list builds up as a huge ladder. However, I will not tolerate anyone calling another person the 'N' word or other names in front of me. When anyone calls another person a real bad name, it hurts the other person and it puts a scar on them. The problem persists more and more and builds up deeper wounds. Sure, I have friends who happen to have a disability, sexual tendencies, plus other handicaps, I also have friends who are colored. But I don't go to them and call them every name in the book. The person with the hurt feelings are not the problem, the person who does the hurting is the problem. The name calling should really come to an end.
Child bullying is everywhere. While most children are innocent only that their parents taught them how to bully other children, I used to see it in my host community here

And normally I will tell the parents is wrong for them to do that, that teaching their child how to bully other children is bad and wrong and that our society, the world at larger have to work harder on reducing child's bullying, by most importantly educating the parents

mrwil65

Child bullying is everywhere. While most children are innocent only that their parents taught them how to bully other children, I used to see it in my host community here

And normally I will tell the parents is wrong for them to do that, that teaching their child how to bully other children is bad and wrong and that our society, the world at larger have to work harder on reducing child's bullying, by most importantly educating the parents.
Back in the day, the grown up was abused when he was a child, and then it became worse when he had a child and so on. However, my father's father was the same way, and my father followed. When Dorothy and I had Sydney, that never took place. It may have happened in my generation, but I put Children First, not the abuse.