Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

My Husband Just Left Me While I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby

Bliss

Please help me: My husband just left me after learning that I'm pregnant with a sickle cell baby

Here is how it happened
My partner and I are aware of our genotype situation both of us carry AS gene we both have a child together, that being our first daughter who is AS genotype, we thank God she born AS not SS

Fast forward to my current pregnancy, my second pregnancy, everything became dark when i discovered that am pregnant with a sickle cell baby

After the birth of my first child and my husband and I finding out that we are both AS my partner ''Husband'' told me he didn’t want to continue having children with me and would rather prefer we both separate and raise the child

But then we want to let that connection go, while making a move for separation I took in again and now I'm currently pregnant with a baby boy who is now carrying the SS gene, said to be sickle cell

My partner on finding out that the current pregnancy is a sickle cell baby moved out of the house, he gave me money to abort the baby and he went to start a new life far from me and the baby, even as I write to you, I don't know where he is right now

I feel like the whole world is on me, as I’m not sure if I should use the money to abort the innocent child and start my life or keep the child and pray for God's forgiveness! Serious I need help right now

WorldForum App

Administrator
World Forum Live Advice. To The Pregnant Woman

First we are deeply sorry from what you are passing through at the moment.

It's a known fact that pregnant women with sickle cell anemia are at a higher risk of having a baby with the condition. However, there is still a chance of having a healthy child if precautions are taken during pregnancy. Here are some tips to help ensure your pregnancy is as safe and successful as possible:

1. Talk to your doctor about your medical history and current health. They can help you plan prenatal care that takes into account your specific health concerns.

2. Make sure to eat a balanced and healthy diet throughout your pregnancy.

While we have previously read about Lady Marie, Who is pregnant with her third child and, sadly, her first with sickle cell disease after giving birth to two nonsickle cell children, her third pregnancy happens to be one as she claimed to be unlucky this time around.

Just the same way you claimed you and your husband are lucky that your first child is not a sickle cell carry, unfortunate this your current pregnancy has been confirmed to be a sickle cell carry, it is our advice that you talk to your doctor about it and pay attention to your medical history, attend your prenatal care while making sure you eat a balanced and healthy diet.

Pregnant With A Sickle Cell.jpg
Just A Brief About Sickle Cell
Sickle cell anemia is a genetic disorder that causes abnormal red blood cells that can become sickle-shaped. This can cause problems during pregnancy including premature birth, low birth weight, and even death in newborns. In the U.S. it reported that about 1 in 500 babies is born with sickle cell disease, but because there is no cure for the disorder at the moment and it runs in families, it's estimated that there are thousands of pregnant women living with this condition all over the world

Last edited:

mrwil65

Please help me: My husband just left me after learning that I'm pregnant with a sickle cell baby

Here is how it happened
My partner and I are aware of our genotype situation both of us carry AS gene we both have a child together, that being our first daughter who is AS genotype, we thank God she born AS not SS

Fast forward to my current pregnancy, my second pregnancy, everything became dark when i discovered that am pregnant with a sickle cell baby

After the birth of my first child and my husband and I finding out that we are both AS my partner ''Husband'' told me he didn’t want to continue having children with me and would rather prefer we both separate and raise the child

But then we want to let that connection go, while making a move for separation I took in again and now I'm currently pregnant with a baby boy who is now carrying the SS gene, said to be sickle cell

My partner on finding out that the current pregnancy is a sickle cell baby moved out of the house, he gave me money to abort the baby and he went to start a new life far from me and the baby, even as I write to you, I don't know where he is right now

I feel like the whole world is on me, as I’m not sure if I should use the money to abort the innocent child and start my life or keep the child and pray for God's forgiveness! Serious I need help right now
I love reading stories, but your story was very deep and sad. I myself love children and would give up everything in the world to love that child and thank the Lord for a new special life, whether the child was born with disabilities. I would never turn my back on anyone especially a child who deserves a life. May God Bless you and your "Precious Moments". ❤