Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Mikel Obi Announced His Retirement From Football, END HIS PROFESSIONAL CAREER TODAY

Admin4

Administrator

Is Now Official, Mikel Obi Announced His Retirement From Football, END His over 20 years professional career today

Mikel who made the announcement on his verified Instagram account made it know to the general public, his fans and football lovers that he has ended his professional football career today being day Tuesday September 2022

In his post share.. the Nigeria international made it clear that "There is a saying that all good things must come to an end" to this day, he is making his retirement from fooball

In His Words
There is a saying that “all good things must come to an end”, and for my professional football career, that day is today. I look back at the past 20 years of my career, and I must say that I am very satisfied with all that I was able to achieve and more importantly the human it has helped shape.

All of this would not have been possible without the unwavering support of my family, managers, clubs, coaches, teammates and most importantly my ever-loyal fans.

You supported me through my highs and lows, even on days that I did not live up to your expectations. I say a big thank you, from my heart A Very Big Thank You To You All

I will also like to encourage everyone who I may have inspired one way or the other in the course of my career to never give up on their dreams, for every time you think about quitting, remind yourself why you started at first

Mikel-Obi-Announced-His-Retirement-From-Football.jpg

This is not goodbye from football, it’s the start of another journey for me, another chapter of my life. I look forward to what the future holds and I hope you will walk with me. Thank you. From Mikel Obi

It will interest you to know that Mikel Obi Won the following caps

🇳🇬 x 91 International Caps 🧢
⚽ x6 International Goals.
1 AFCON (2013) 🏆
1 Olympic Bronze (2016) 🥉
1 Champions League 🏆
2 EPL 🏆🏆
1 Europa League 🏆
3 FA Cups 🏆🏆🏆
1 League Cup 🏆
1 Community Shield 🏆
1 Turkish Cup 🏆

As his Iconic Career comes to an End, just as he has said, is another beginning for the former Super Eagles legend, this came after almost good 20-year of football journey, Mike Obi who proudly represented Nigeria and played for some of the top clubs in the world.

Many of his fans and football lovers has taken the comment section of his IG account to wish him the very best in his future endeavours❤. He is indeed a legend, and has printed his name among the football legends of our time

Source: @mikel_john_obi (Instagram).. Hope you enjoyed this thread.. Now Click here to Join the World Forum Live

Last edited by a moderator: