Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Microsoft Word Application Turns 40 Years Old

Watson

Today one of the most used word-processing software applications Microsoft Word turns 40 years old. Yes, I still use it to date, not just me, most people still use "MS Word" to date. So together we are saying Happy Birthday To Microsoft Word @40yrs

It will interest you to know, that the first version of Microsoft Word was called Multi-tool Word and was released from Xenix on October 25, 1983. While a dedicated version for MS-DOS came the same year 1983, followed by all the later years updated versions, down to the present version we all are still enjoying today

To date, Microsoft Word remains one of the most used software applications and may still be in demand for more years to come. Happy Birthday to Microsoft Word, and happy super 40th birthday to MS Word from all of us #NL_SOFT publisher's WorldSocio.

Should you are yet to Sign Up For the World Socio Internet Marketing forum and Marketplace. Kindly do so now when account creation is still 100% free. Click Here To Sign UP Now and read more tech news here and don't forget to join me, the world of tech and business all over the world to celebrate Microsoft at 40 years. Once more Happy Birthday to MS_WORLD

Microsoft-Word-Application-Turns-40-Years-Old.png