Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Marijuana is not safe for our children.

mrwil65

Friends, some of you may have read, spoken by text, and seen my daughter Sydney's photos on WOW Catholic. I also gave her, her own WOW Catholic account. Although my princess is 7 going on 8 in 2 months, there is a little unknown fact that i didn't share with you. For about 6 1/2 months now, she has been very sick. I took her to the emergency room to see what was wrong with her. The Doctors ran many tests and they couldn't find anything wrong with her. I drove her back to our apartment from the hospital. She was doing fine for awhile and all of a sudden she had trouble breathing. I called the ambulance to take her back to Emergency. The same Doctor that worked on her, still couldn't find anything wrong. 1 month ago, she volunteered to get the mail out of our mailbox. I was preparing dinner and a BIG thud hit our Apartment door. It was Sydney. She had collapsed. I rushed her back to the hospital. Again the same doctor told me nothing was wrong. Finally I have had it. I was real mad as Hell at the doctor and i needed answers and i wanted them now. Of course, the doctor and I didn't understand why she was getting so sick. As i told Sydney to put her clothes on at the ER., I noticed a strange odor in our room. This was the same odor the last 3 times we were in the ER. Finally as I handed Sydney's shirt to her, the odor was getting stronger. I then smelled her shirt. I then called for the doctor. He had someone take her shirt to get it analyzed. They came back and said that Syd has been getting very sick from fumes caused by tenants smoking Marijuana in the building. I contacted Sydney's God Parents, whom my late wife Dorothy & I choose for our daughter when she was born. Her God parents and I sat down with Syd and told her that we have decided it would be best for her and for her health to live with them until I move out of the Apartment and found a better place. All the Apartments are way too high in price so I'm going to have to stay here until i find a nicer cheaper place for the both of us. That doesn't mean I have abandoned her, or will stay away to let them take control. She will still be Daddy's little girl no matter what. we are going to keep doing so many many wonderful things together as father and daughter. I've lost a very special lady in my life from Cancer. Before that she bore Sydney. God gave us a precious gift, a beautiful healthy little girl and I don't want to wind up losing her.