Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Man Of The Year Award Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Church Steps Down For Peter Obi

The founder and general overseer of Omega Power Ministries, headquartered in Port Harcourt Nigeria, Pastor - Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere has stepped down for the Labour Party Presidential Candidate Mr. Peter Obi in the ongoing Igbere TV Man Of The Year Awards Nomination

In his reaction, Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere said, in the quote below

"Dear Igbere TV - IGTV, Nigerians, and all my fans.

I Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere OPM thank you all for your nomination and massive votes currently going on. While I am stepping down from the award of MAN OF THE YEAR and letting all those that have voted for me transfer their votes and support to His Excellency Peter obi, the Presidential candidate Labour Party NG. He is the best man for MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD, not me or any other person. He is the Moses that has been sent to rescue Nigeria.

Man-Of-The-Year-Award-Apostle-Chibuzor-Of-OPM-Church-Steps-Down-For-Peter-Obi.png

As soon as I come to Nigeria from my vacation, I will give you more reasons about our GOD sent Moses, Mr. Peter obi. So today is 2 August 2022, I am casting my vote and support for His Excellency Peter obi. ( Mr integrity ), the Labour Party Presidential candidate

And I will advise others that love our dear nation to do the same. Thank you and God bless everyone. I have also gone through thousands of comments and reactions, My Big Thanks to all

Signed
Apostle Chibuzor gift chinyere
General overseer Omega power ministry OPM."