Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Leave Of Absence.

mrwil65

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you all in on something that I've done, that you all may not aware of by now. The Daily Devotions I've sent to you were hand picked by other Pastors/ Evangelists. They were not of my writing. However, I'm going to take an absence From sending Devotions till further notice, due to the fact that I would like to study more of Gods word and take notes on a yellow or white legal pad. I will still be reading your posts all the time though. I need to get DEEP in study, So that I can continue posting Devotions on World Forum Live, from my point of view, of what I studied and not of someone else's. I'm sure a lot of you would like fresh new ideas (devotions). If any of you can think of anything that you would like for me to post from scratch for a devotion, please reply by email. I'm happily taking suggestions.

Thank you so much for your time.

Andrew "Andy" Wilson
crosswords4andy@gmail.com

Last edited:

Watson

The words of God is live to our soul, for the past days, I personally have enjoyed your post. Cheers and God continue to bless you @mrwil65

mrwil65

I appreciate that coming from you Brother. I will be sending a devotion in the next few days. I'm working on one now, it will be on WFL as soon as possible.

Watson

I appreciate that coming from you Brother. I will be sending a devotion in the next few days. I'm working on one now, it will be on WFL as soon as possible.
Keep spreading the love of Christ. May God almight continue to bless you and your household. Cheers