Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Learn To Build The Life You Want

Watson

Hey, greetings to all, life as said, is for the living and is important we/you Learn To Build The Life You Want

Writing this from my country Home in West Africa Nigeria, irrespective of where you are reading me. Life is for the living and you in person can build the life you want in good times or bad times, life is a gift from God

I recommend you get the book (Build the Life You Want By Oprah Winfrey). Is an interesting book every book ready should make time to read, as well as listen to the audio version

As the book takes us back to when 'Oprah Winfrey's legendary show ended in 2011 after 25 years and over 4,500 episodes, and fell into a big void. Her next move

“What will I do next?” came in place as she wondered fronting back, downs and ups. She thinks of Theater, perhaps? She had always wanted to perform on Broadway.

Then, the chance of a lifetime: The legendary Tony Kushner had written a screenplay specifically for her to perform! But the more she dug into the idea, the more she realized that the idea was what she was in love with.

She'd never be happy doing theater (or living in New York, for that matter). Making hard but good decisions like this, decisions that truly shape our happiness, is what Oprah talks about in her new book, Build the Life You Want.

It's a manual for managing your emotions in good times, in economy hick like what most people are witnessing across West Africa and Nigeria, you need to be strong, focused, and fated to build and live the type of life you want

You need to know the 4 big pillars of happiness, living the good life starting from self-development, self-investing, skillset, family, friendships, work, faith, God, nature, and humanity

Happiness Is Free, if you want to live happier in 2024, yes is possible when you start learning how to build the type of life you want, by investing deeply in yourself as well as saying no to things not adding positively to your life

Is a blessed week to all. Sign Up to Africa Choice, your fast-growing Africa social media forum and marketplace open for the global world as we wish you all a great week ahead.
Learn to build the life you want, africachoice.jpg