Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Learn Programming Languages With These 7 Helpful Resources

Watson

One of the greatest things to have happened to me is learning programming languages ''coding'', this has helped me as a developer and I give thanks to God

Yes for this alone I thank God, today I want to talk a bit about this area ''Programming languages'' and it will be nice if you pay attention to what I'm about to say, with just a minute of your time, let get started

You see, I consider these languages as one of the best in today's tech, Languages like HTML For Structure, CSS For Style, Javascript For Fun, React For Work, C For Dinosaurs, C++ For Dinosaurs, C# For Games, Swift For UI, Ruby For Rails, PHP For $, JQuery For Legacy, Python For Science, Typescript For Safety, Java For Data Structures, See Image below for Languages and purpose

Learning-Programming-Languages-With-These-7-Helpful-Resources.jpg

Understanding these languages is cool for all developers as we all know, a website is a collection of web pages and related content that is identified by a common domain name and published on at least one web server.

A developer creates a website to provide a solution, information, sell products or services, or both.

While websites are developed using a variety of programming languages and web development frameworks. To be a successful developer, one must have a strong understanding of the elements that make up a website and how those elements work together.

As a developer, knowing programming languages such as HTML, CSS, and JavaScript are crucial to creating a functional website. The HTML elements are used for laying out the structure of the webpage, CSS is used for styling the webpage, and JavaScript is used for adding interactivity to the page.

I will love to go a bit deep by saying learning these languages in today's words will put food on your table irrespective of the country you are reading this from. Even if you are from a third-world country like me. Learning a programming language can provide you with gigs and jobs from around the world

Sometimes, if you ask a programmer, software engineer, or product manager what website they use the most they'd probably say, Google. Even the most experienced programmers rely on Google to answer questions about code, It's not cheating, its part of being a resourceful problem solver

Whether you're a coding newbie or you're a working developer looking for new ways to streamline your process, here's what to bookmark and use 'Learning Programming Languages With These 7 Helpful Resources'' starting with Stackoverflow

1: Join Forum Like Stack Overflow:

Stack Overflow is where developers met, learn, share and build up their careers, in a coding career, nothing beat a dedicated community with a shared interest

Stackoverflow being a public platform just like worldforumlive, Stack Overflow has a collection of coding questions and answers

It's a niche forum for developers, where questions and answers thread is created by users daily, as a site for professional and enthusiastic programmers. It's built and run by you as part of the Stack Exchange network of Q&A sites. With your help, we're working together to build a library of detailed answers to every question about programming.

It is one of the best public platforms that technologists use to ask and answer questions about coding, Stack overflow is said to have more than 100 million users and keeps growing

Most people head to stack overflow to troubleshoot technical questions, for example, people ask quick questions like ''how do I compare strings in Java and many more

2: DecDocs

DevDocs is a single page open source app that allows you to search documentation of all popular programming languages and frameworks, is a valuable resource portal for developer

3: Resumake

Resumake is an open-source website that helps you make a resume for applying to software engineering jobs. It also helps you to make a new resume, import JSON help, make or choose templates, and many more, is a good resource a developer should have

4:Ray.so

This website allows you to take beautiful screenshots of codes. It also has a dark mode and some preloaded themes for different programming languages. You can also use its VS Code extensions

5: Roadmap.sh

This website provides roadmaps, guidelines, and other educational content to assist developers in choosing a path and directing their learning. When it comes to learning to code. it is a very helpful portal for a beginner as well as a learner who needs guidance

6: Daily.dev

It is a platform where you can find so many good articles to read daily. It shows the best articles from various platforms directly in your feed. Help you to stay up to date with quality content from various platforms directly into your browser by using its extensions

7: ColorHunt.co

This is another great portal for developers in the house as well as for those learning how to code. Colorhunt is a website that allows you to select gorgeous color palettes, web designers will find it very beneficial to choose beautiful and appealing colors as well as to accept colors recommendations from other artists and art projects

Hope you enjoyed this resource for coders, learning to code can be a win win win, if you are a beginner reading this, all it takes is dedication consistent and practice, with just a matter of time, you will find how easy most of these programming languages are

If you have enjoyed this thread 'Understanding websites for developers, please kindly use the comment section to drop your comment, to do that, Sign in here if you already have an account, if you don't, Create Your Account here and join the thread. Cheers