Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Is The USAID NGO In Africa Real Or Fraud?

Joe

Can one say that the objective of most of these NGOs is to create the illusion "we're here to help" while leaving countries, and communities poorer and more dependent on a long walk of fraud activities

This question was coming from an African who has once volunteered to work in these international NGO organizations. It's a farce with the illusion that the ordinary members of the communities, and society don't benefits from the NGO's activities

Can this be REAL OR #SCAM? On the surface when Samantha Power with the tweeter handle @SamanthaJPower also a former journalist turned @USAID administrator, appears to be spending hundreds of millions of American dollars in Africa to rescue those "poor" people from hell.

However, when an Africa Journalist @simonateba wrote to her office to inquire about how the money was being spent after last week's announcement, they refused to respond, raising questions about whether the funds were reaching the people in need or simply being used to enrich American NGOs and their associates, it was indeed shocking

Simon Ateba who writes for TodayNewsAfrica in Washington also stated that as someone who was born in Africa, he has never received any assistance from @PowerUSAID or USAID and he does not personally know anyone who has benefited from their support.

Is The USAID NGO In Africa Real Or Fraud, US Aid in Africa.jpg

Before now, I have often suspected that it's all a fraud #scam on the American people and should be terminated, as it seems no real African in need is benefiting, I mean the African masses are not benefiting anything from the said USAID programs

It's disheartening that while we rightfully get angry about those who loot stores being let off the hook, the individuals handling billions of dollars of American money that never reaches anyone are the ones being celebrated. I may be mistaken, I may be wrong and perhaps USAID isn't a fraud or simply a means to advance CIA interests in Africa, as some suggest.

Nonetheless, it is shocking that no African I know, or you can check around Africa should any Africa you know has benefited from such programs. whether those living outside Africa, some here in the US or Africa, have ever received any assistance from this program. And now that they refuse to answer questions sent to them, it becomes clear that there is a lack of transparency in the activities

I'm not saying that Americans are being deceived, but it certainly has never helped any African that I know and when they refuse to answer some important questions sent to them it becomes very clear that there is a lack of transparency in their activities. Also, See reactions from people around the world. Sign Up for World Socio Internet Marketing Forum and Marketplace. This thread is Sourced from Simon Ateba's Tweet Timeline.

Is The USAID NGO In Africa Real Or Fraud, thread.PNG

USAID NGO In Africa Real Or Fraud.PNG

Is The USAID NGO In Africa Real Or Fraud, world socio.PNG

Is The USAID NGO In Africa Real Or Fraud, WorldSocio.PNG

Is The USAID NGO In Africa Real Or Fraud, live at world socio.PNG

At the time of putting up this report (Is The USAID NGO In Africa Real Or Fraud) the thread had received above 300+ comments, thousand of retweets and shared. As most people call for a full congressional investigation of USAID programs: See the Source here