Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Invest IN SEO Or Regret Forever

Watson

Invest IN SEO Or Regret Forever, Invest In SEO Now Or Keep Failing In Business, SEO Is Too Important When It comes to building an online business: So Pay Attention To This Thread

I have been in the digital tech business for over 10+ and have helped both local and international online businesses leverage SEO, and Digital Marketing to rank hundreds to thousands of websites, thousands of web pages, millions of posts, and landing pages on the first page of search engine search (SEO_SERPs)

My Gigs on both Fiverr and SEOclerk was among the top best seller and remain the best to date, have brought hundreds of high-paying long-term customers over the years for my company NL_SOFT

That 'I' will always tell people, including my clients, friends, and colleagues on IM business to keep investing in SEO, investing on SEO and never for any reason ignore optimizing your online business for SEO, cos failing to invest in SEO may lead to massive failure

In reality, wrongly or ignoring to invest in SEO may lead to regret forever, cos even to date, online business success is mostly determined by SEO and other fields of internet marketing including user subscriptions, email marketing, paid, and a few others

Sad to say that, I have come in contact with a lot of people who have invested heavily in their online business but failed to invest in SEO or wrongly SEO implementation on their platform and years later they have zero nothing to write home about, only but massive failure

Sometimes, you can't blame these people because a few of them keep believing the lies that SEO is dead or dying and that they should not border on investing in SEO. Funny to them this lies that SEO Is Dead has been in circulation for more than 12 years ago. Yet SEO is still here with us and not going anywhere too soon

If you have been following me, late last year a lot of people started saying that SEO is dead again, many say it's over for Google, I even had some arguments with some of my digital tech gurus who argued that SEO is finally dead. LOL

Their point was, that AI would kill SEO, I told them no, AI As of now can't kill SEO, come to talk of that, AI also depends on SEO, but they got angry with me, saying I was talking out of point, as they believe AI Will kill SEO and there is no need for one to continue investing into SEO. Then a laugh

It getting to one year now and Google and YouTube remain the number one and two most visited websites globally irrespective of how these platforms are behaving lately, in how they are handling the issues of censorship and canceling wrongly

People are still using Google and YouTube for most of their basic search queries, including video search making SEO much stronger even in this AI era; The Age Of AI Technology. This says much about why you should consider investing more into SEO should you have not started cos failure to do so may lead to long-term regrets

Invest IN SEO Or Regret Forever, worldsocio.jpg

The question now is, How Do You Invest In SEO?:

To answer this question for the benefit of those who are not familiar with the World of SEO, please you can read more SEO Thread Here

Meanwhile
SEO
stands for Search Engine Optimization, in layman's view, these are search queries people use daily to ask sites like Google, and YouTube questions and results they get across all search engine directories including, Bing, Yandex, etc

These questions and results are what SEO stands for and the message this thread "Invest IN SEO Or Regret Forever" is trying to convey to you is that if you have an online business, please don't ignore investing in SEO. So to Answer the question "How Do You Invest In SEO?" below are the simple steps that can be taken

1: Hire an SEO Expert: A professional or SEO Agency to optimize your online business, be it your website, mobile application, online store, channel, or even social media account, etc

One such person you can hire is my humble self @Watson , yes I can help you optimize your Website, Mobile Application, or YouTube channel, Please check out this thread "Hire Me For Your Website Development And SEO Services" to learn more

You can also get access to a lot of SEO professionals from the Fiverr SEO section and SEOcleck, whatever ways, the most important is getting started now and leveraging the power of SEO

2: Do SEO By Yourself: Because SEO is not a one-time event, it is not something you do once and leave. SEO optimization is done consistently and ongoing. So you don't just start today optimizing your online platform and stop 6 months later, failure to consistently improve on your SEO can also make you lose some of the rankings you have already gotten

This is another reason why it is also important you have some knowledge of SEO, so get the Off-Page SEO Backlinks MASTER Course and learn SEO, it is not hard, and is not technical, anyone like you can learn SEO and become a professional. So am recommending this course for anyone who want to learn SEO

Get the course now and thank me later, hope you enjoyed this thread "Invest IN SEO Or Regret Forever" Also Sign up to WorldSocio should you are yet to do so and check the Marketplace for more incentive

Now Also Watch This Short Important Video Covering Vital Fact Why You Should Keep Investing On SEO: WATCH

Last edited: