Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Imagine Being The President Of the United States Joe Biden's Son And This Happened

Watson

Now Imagine being President Joe Biden Son, the son of the president United States, just imagine that

And your son makes millions of united states dollars from foreign entities but does not pay taxes for the best reasons known to him or possibly because his mode of earning such huge money is illegal and him paying taxes would mean disclosing that he is engaged in foreign lobbying.

With him earning millions of dollars consistently with no serious job, then later he becomes a drug addict and illegally obtains a gun (a firearm). All he tells them is that he is the son of the US Vice President who is now the President of the United States, and he claims that part of the money will go to the "Big Guy."

He promises them access to his dad, to top US officials in the United States Government as well as giving them access to the elites across the states. So they hire him without any qualifications and pay him millions of United States dollars.

Eventually, the information comes out, and the Justice Department has to investigate, some independent investigators also get interested, but here the investigation drags on for five years plus. And eventually, they strike a deal with him to plead guilty to two misdemeanors of tax evasion so that the government would not prosecute him for illegally possessing a gun as a drug addict

Imagine-Being-The-President-Of-the-United-States-Joe-Biden's-Son-And-This-Happened.png

A serious crime that has sent tens of thousands of Americans to prison for years in a clear case when the saying goes (the laws are made for the poor, for the low class around the world but not for the rich, politicians, elites, and powerful) in a clear understanding that the law is only for the poor

Now imagine being the same father who, as a senator, drafted a draconian anti-drug law that sent tens of thousands of black people and others to prison, confiscated all their belongings, and gave a big speech boasting that the drug addicts should all be taken off the streets, that they are not welcomed among us

But now that your son is one of them (a drug addict) and you're asked about his case, you say you're proud of him and he has done nothing wrong, he is a good son

And because you are the president and this is your son more people are justifying it on television, singing you and your son praises when their child would have been in prison long ago for the same crimes the son of the President has committed

These are those who make the law and It stands to hurt only the poor, imagine the injustice among the ruling class, political class, and elites to the poor masses, the people who believed in the rule of law watching the two-tiered justice system so brazenly displayed and when you think this is happening only in the United States, you will be shocking to this cover is the same across the world, injustice to humanity as the law is made for the poor. Remember to Sign Up to Worldsocio all for free and keep reading

mrwil65

I could see this happening. I also heard about this going on. This is why I don't pay attention to the news or worry about politics, because people like to run the government in the ground. For example, everywhere I go, restaurant, bowling etc...all I hear from the public is everything/ anything politics. I avoid it as much as possible. My big question is, "What Would Jesus Do?"

Watson

Yes is already happening, kind of politics..... just wish humanity will come first. United states a a great country most of us here in Africa looks up to......