Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

If You Have Children (Kindly Read This)

Watson

What are you planning for your children apart from sending them to school, and helping them get an educational degree, are you also helping them to start building a business or learning skills?

You see these ideas of going to school and staying committed to your studies. The go to school and studying hard, till you graduate and come out with good grades are not much applicable in today's world

We all fall victim to this, so the question is, will you allow your children to fall victim to it? Yes education is good, learning is among the top investment we can give our children, not just learning, but also learning skills

But have it in your heart of your soul, that education alone in today's world, does not make a fully formed person, and coming out with good grades is the reason why Africa is still backward. Yes am an Africa and is sad we are yet to catch up with the western world. To get there we need to start investing in our children the right ways

I Will Love To Share With You ''What A Friend Of Mine In the State Told Me About His Child''

A Friend of mine, from the United States, told me that, His child is 11 years old and has started building a business for himself. The same goes for my former China product supplier's child, now 8 years old and has also started building a business of hers. Yes they all still go to school

While their major priority is on building businesses, helping their family business, and improving their skills. The reality is, there are other children like them, who have started earlier in life, building businesses for themselves, most of these children attend online school from the comfort of their business store and home, while some still prefer going to day-to-day school

Seeing this makes me cry for our African children, knowing too well how our generation suffers, obtaining a degree certificate, master's degree certificate, and every other paper certificate with low value

You reading this should start now to plan for your children's future by not just investing in their education alone. You should encourage them to start building a business at an early stage and never them wait until they are done with academics to start building their own business

They don't need to make the same mistake we do, by waiting to become a graduate, before searching for a job, being business-wise, or best start building their own business

As the children go to school, also encourage them to learn skills, improve on their skills, teach them how to be business-wise, and give them room to excel in their creativity

To this I pray for Africa Children, So help us, God Read More Thread here and Sign Up to WorldforumLive all for 100% free

Last edited: