Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

If No Security No Vote In Nigeria, Imam Sheik Nuru Khalid. Nigeria

If No Security No Vote In Nigeria, Imam Sheik Nuru Khalid. West Africa Nigeria

We understand vote and how to win or rig elections is all these leaders and politicians know best, as they seem to care less about the living conditions of Nigerians, the security and high killings of innocent Nigerians are what we expect them to be talking more about, how to bring peace and unity in Nigeria, but hell no, they are after how to win the election, gain more power and continue to oppress Nigerians

Is bad that humans like us, most people in government don't have feelings or concern about the high rate of insecurity in the country

I can tell you that what Nigerians want now is peace, unity, and a striving nation, not the 2023 elections. Nigeria wants peace and unity, people are dying, the death is too much, and am calling on Nigerians that if there is no security Nigerians should not vote. If NO SECURITY NO VOTE, Says Imam Sheik Nuru Khalid. Watch Video Below

He made this know in the interview he granted with a BBC News reporter in Abuja Nigeria a few days ago, where he made it clear and voiceful that if the government can secure Nigeria, they should be no votes come 2023

Imam Sheik Nuru Khalid is also addressed as the Digital Imam. As he passes a strong message to the Nigeria government and those in politics. He asks Nigeria government to quickly move and do something fast in other to save lives and properties in Nigeria, people are dying, the death rate is too much, he said

It's more important to save Nigeria, his messages focus on Nigeria's Unity, which he said should come first, not how a politician will win the next election, gain more power and continue to use the power to oppress innocent Nigerians,

The Imam also made it clear that it was never his intention to bring this matter to the media houses, but the government pushed him to do so, the government pushes me to the wall, by being the first to take the matter to the media, so you don't expect them to go to the media, to the Nigeria public and talk bad about me, lie in my name, for such doings, I also need have to use the media to bring the truth to the public

And again you can't say because I'm Imam so I should close my mouth, I should not talk even when innocent Nigerians are dying in mass, no is a no to me, everyone has his or her right, the same way I have right to talk, so I'm saying to Nigerians if the government can't provide security for Nigerians there should be no vote

What these politicians and leaders all care about is how to win elections, rig elections, gain power, remain in power even if great numbers of masses are dying, they don't care, they don't show concern, and that to me is bad,

So I will continue to talk to the media on this, but if the government doesn't want me to talk to the media, they on their own should also not talk bad about me, they should not be going about lying in my name to the media and Nigerians in general

The truth is that we are leaving in Nigeria today as jungles, is pure jungle life here, that when a person gets power, you are in leadership when you get the power to lead, you end up turning it against the masses

MY QUESTION TO THOSE IN POWER IS, You think you have everything and all the right to oppress, clampdown on freedom of speech, my call and message is not against anybody or the government, but for peace in Nigeria, apart from being Imam Sheik Nuru Khalid, people also call me peace ambassador

Lastly: in the interview, Imam Sheik Nuru Khalid advises those aspiring for presidential or public offices across Nigeria to fear God, let believe in Nigeria, put Nigeria's unity first, uphold Nigeria's success, let Nigeria be in your heart, work for the peace of Nigeria, work for the unity of Nigeria, that is what we are doing and we are ready to die for it.

Last edited: