Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

If I don’t Have Presidential Immunity, Then Joe Biden Doesn’t Have It Either: Trump

BREAKING: Donald Trump writes to his millions of fans and followers on TruthSocial and to the American people, that they should “REMEMBER

If "Trump" doesn’t have Presidential Immunity, then Crooked Joe Biden the current President of the United States doesn’t have it either. He would certainly be Prosecuted for his many ACTUAL CRIMES, including illegally receiving massive amounts of money from Foreign Countries, including China, Ukraine, and Russia

Paying off Ukraine to fire an unfriendly prosecutor, allowing millions of people to illegally Enter and Destroy our Country The United States

Then SURRENDERING in Afghanistan, with Hundreds Dead, many Americans Left Behind, and handing over Billions of Dollars Worth of the Best Military Equipment anywhere on Earth

The Decimation of American Wealth through the Green New Scam, and so much more. REMEMBER, Crooked Joe Biden and his CORRUPT JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, D.A.’s and A.G.’s, have attacked his Political Opponent at a level never seen before in this Country and want desperately to PUT “TRUMP” IN PRISON.

He is playing a very dangerous game and I tell you he stands to lose more, while I Trump assure the great people of America WILL NOT STAND FOR IT. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!”

If-I-don’t-Have-Presidential-Immunity,-Then-Joe-Biden-Doesn’t-Have-It-Either-Trump.png

In the comment section post share, Trump adds, “A President has to be free to determine what is right for our Country without undue pressure.

If there is no Immunity, the Presidency, as we know it, will “no longer exist.” Many actions for the benefit of our Country will not be taken.

This is in no way what the Founders had in mind. Legal Experts and Scholars have stated that the President must have Full Presidential Immunity. I mean full Presidential Immunity to be able to carry out actions that will benefit our country

A President must be free to make proper decisions. His mind must be clear, and direct, and he must not be guided by the fear of retribution!” Sign up to AfricaChoice for more incentives. Stay on