Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

I Risk Being Assassinated (Elon Musk)

Bliss

I risk being assassinated says Elon Musk, in his words, the risk of me being assassinated is quite significant

This was made in a two-hour Q&A audio chat, which took place on Twitter Space, while addressing people on the social media platform, the new CEO #Twitter told listeners, the risk of him being assassinated is quite significant. There are things I would not be doing in any open air, such as car parades, and there are also places I can't go to anymore. possible, let me put it that way

Presently Elon Musk is one of the most influential figures in the world and his success has earned him a place among the world’s wealthiest. Despite his business successes, he has also come under intense scrutiny due to his controversial public persona and outspoken views on technology and society.

As a result, Elon Musk has had to take measures to protect himself from potential threats, attacks, and risks, including the risk of being assassinated.

Narrating this in his own words, he said ''frankly'' speaking, the risk of something bad happening to me is possible, maybe maybe not. I may be shot, which is quite significant, I must admit this, I risk being assassinated

I-Risk-Being-Assassinated-Elon-Musk.jpg

You and I know, these days, "It’s not that hard to kill somebody, though is my wish that such should never occur. So hopefully they don’t, and fate smiles upon the situation with me and it does not happen even when there’s some risk there."

Elon the self-proclaimed "free speech absolutist" added that "at the end of the day during the two-hour Q&A audio chat on Twitter Space, we just want to have a future where we’re not oppressed".

He said: "[Where] our speech is not suppressed, where we are not judged by what we say or how we say it and we can say what we want to say without fear of reprisals. By all means. The world should be a free-speech place for all

"As long as you’re not causing harm to somebody else, to families, to the community, as long your speech is not a threat to life and society then you should be allowed to say what you want." Elon Musk. Read More thread here and remember to Sign Up to worldforumlive all for free or best Login with your account, comment, create thread, post and leverage the Marketplace

Last edited: