Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

I Just Became US Citizen, Feel Proud

Joe

Join me to celebrate, the feeling now is so good, nothing like living the American dream, I just got USA citizenship after 12 good years of being here, and finally becoming a US Citizen, though it was a long walk, took me so long enough but now feel proud that it finally happened

I can finally travel all over the world, do some research, go on holiday and do some much-needed traveling vlogging that I have not been able to do for the past 12 years within the United States

The last flight I was on was the one I board while coming here 12 years ago since then I have been avoiding traveling outside the state. Yes I hate flying so no loss there, but with this new development, becoming a US citizen I can't wait to travel all over the world

I have missed my home country, the culture, and the people there, and can't wait to travel down there, have fun, and refresh some old memories

Becoming a US citizen was not an easy walk, I started processing becoming a US citizen in the late year 2019 and now, about three years plus later, it has all come to pass, I feel blessed. I feel good

Before now, I was a permanent resident here that I didn't technically have to file to become a citizen as I could have lived and worked here indefinitely on that visa but traveling in and out of the United States could have still posed a hassle if I came across the wrong kind of person

While the greatest part is my wife and I both have a passport from the same country we feel much more comfortable traveling to. Though we were too afraid of some border agent just having a bad day and refusing one of us entry to our partner's country that we never bothered to travel to, not until now we are both citizens of the United States and can't wait to travel all over the world

Just-became-a-US-citizen.jpg

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me. my wife is happy and I feel much happier, our children are all US citizens by birth and now I and my wife just became US citizens

What a dream come true!! Now we can travel anywhere in the world and feel safe returning to the United States at any time any day

Becoming a US Citizen is a momentous occasion for me and I believe for anyone, becoming a United States citizen. It's the culmination of a long journey and came to be the beginning of a new one.

For those of us who have gone through the process, it's a very proud day for me and my beloved family, knowing what it's like to become a US citizen. It's official 100% As of today, I am a United States citizen.

It's a surreal feeling and one that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. For the past 12 years of me living in the United States, there was always a part of me that felt like an outsider. But now am a citizen, and finally, I feel like I belong here.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ ABOUT THE: OBUDU MOUNTAIN RESORT

You see, it wasn't an easy process, to become a US citizen. It took years of paperwork and many fees, but it was worth it in the end. When I was told ''It's official - you are now a United States citizen! This is an exciting and momentous occasion and one that comes with a lot of new responsibilities.

As a citizen of the US, I was told I now have the right to vote, serve on a jury, run for office, and apply for federal jobs. I also have the responsibility to obey the laws of the country and to defend it if necessary and I was congratulated on becoming a part of this great nation, The United States Of America

For many, becoming a U.S. citizen is the realization of a lifelong dream. It opens up opportunities that were previously unavailable and allow them to fully partake in the American way of life, living the American dream

Learned that a person who was not born in the United States of America can become a naturalized citizen through a process called naturalization. A foreign national who wants to become a U.S. citizen must first apply with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Then if the applicant is eligible, he or she will be scheduled for an interview and take an English and civics test, etc before being sworn in as a U.S. citizen. It's a long and sometimes difficult process, but it's worth it in the end.

I was so happy when the message read ''You are now a United States Citizen! Congratulations''

This means a lot to me and my beloved family, this is a huge accomplishment and one that comes with a lot of responsibility to continue living the American dream, uphold the Constitution and obey the laws of the land, travel all over the world, Join me and my family to celebrate our new status and all that comes with it! Big Thank You To All and The United States Of America. I feel good becoming a US citizen today

Click Here To Join The World Forum Live all for 100% Free, become a voice in making the world a better place for all

Last edited: