Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How World Leaders Pay Tribute To Queen Elizabeth II

Joe

How World Leaders Pay Tribute To Queen Elizabeth II Queen Elizabeth II is one of the most iconic leaders in the world. She has been a symbol of strength and stability for her country, commonwealth countries, and the global world at a larger

She has led Commonwealth nations for over 70 years, as she dies at the age of 96, this is how world leaders pay tribute to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II'

We are all devastated by the news we have just heard from Balmoral: That Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead

The death of Her Majesty The Queen is a huge shock to the nation and the world. Queen Elizabeth II was the rock on which modern Britain was built.

Our country has grown and flourished under her reign. Britain is the great country it is today because of her. We are now a modern, thriving, dynamic nation. With the King’s family, we mourn the loss of his mother.
>> UK Prime Minister, Elizabeth Truss

It’s with great #sadness that I’ve learned of the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. She was not only a popular #monarch but an extraordinary public servant, role model, and symbol of stability&continuity. My deepest #condolences to @RoyalFamily, @trusslizz & people of the UK
>>Eduard Heger Prime Minister of Slovak Rep

My deepest condolences to the Royal Family, the people of the United Kingdom, and the Commonwealth. Our thoughts are with the family and loved ones of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
>>Sanna Mirella Marin (Prime Minister of Finland)

Deeply grieved at the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Pakistan joins the UK & other Commonwealth nations in mourning her death. My heartfelt condolences to the Royal Family, people & government of the UK.
>>Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif (Prime Minister, Islamic Republic of Pakistan)

Queen Elizabeth has been a key figure in world history over the last seventy years. She represented the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth with poise, wisdom, and respect for the institutions and democracy. She was the most beloved symbol of her country and garnered respect, affection, and fondness all over the world. She ensured stability in times of crisis and kept the value of tradition alive in a society undergoing continuous and profound change.

Our heartfelt condolences go to the Royal Family and the governments and all citizens of the United Kingdom and the countries of the Commonwealth.
>>Mario Draghi (Office of the Italian Prime Minister)

We mourn the death of Queen Elizabeth II. She was a role model and inspiration for millions, also here in Germany. Her commitment to German-British reconciliation after the horrors of World War II will remain unforgotten. She will be missed, not least her wonderful humor.
>>Olaf Scholz (German Chancellor)

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II embodied the British nation’s continuity and unity for over 70 years. I remember her as a friend of France, a kind-hearted queen who left a lasting impression on her country and her century.
>>Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron (French President)

On behalf of the Government and people of Israel, I send my condolences to the Royal Family and the people of the United Kingdom on the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. She leaves behind an unparalleled legacy of leadership and service. May her memory be a blessing.
>>Yair Lapid (Prime Minister, State of Israel)

I had memorable meetings with Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II during my UK visits in 2015 and 2018. I will never forget her warmth and kindness. During one of the meetings, she showed me the handkerchief Mahatma Gandhi gifted her at her wedding. I will always cherish that gesture.
>>Narendra Modi (India Prime Minister)

It was with the heaviest of hearts that we learned of the passing of Canada’s longest-reigning Sovereign, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. She was a constant presence in our lives – and her service to Canadians will forever remain an important part of our country’s history.

As we look back at her life and her reign that spanned so many decades, Canadians will always remember and cherish Her Majesty’s wisdom, compassion, and warmth. Our thoughts are with the members of the Royal Family during this most difficult time.
>>Justin Trudeau (Canada Prime Minister)

I would like to express my sorrow at the news of the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. For as long as most of us have been alive, she has been a cherished representative and symbol for the United Kingdom and the head of state for the many countries of the Commonwealth. My thoughts today are naturally with the Queen's family and the British people, but her passing is a loss for us all.
>>Eva Magdalena Andersson (Prime Minister of Sweden)

It is with deep sadness that we learned of the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. On behalf of the Ukrainian people, we extend sincere condolences to the @RoyalFamily, the entire United Kingdom, and the Commonwealth over this irreparable loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
>>Volodymyr Zelenskiy (President of Ukraine)

On behalf of the Government and people of Ghana, I extend deepest condolences to the new British monarch, King Charles III, the @RoyalFamily, the Prime Minister, and the Government and people of Great Britain on the death, today, of HM Queen Elizabeth II. May God bless her soul and give her peaceful rest in His Bosom until the Last Day of the Resurrection when we shall all meet again.
>>Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo (President of Ghana)

My condolences to the entire Royal Family, the government, and the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth on the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. A figure of global significance, witness, and author of British and European history.
>>Pedro Sánchez Pérez-Castejón (Prime Minister of Spain)

Her Majesty was an extraordinary and world-renowned public figure who lived a remarkable life. Her life and legacy will be fondly remembered by many around the world. The Queen’s commitment and dedication during her 70 years on the throne remain a noble and virtuous example to the entire world.

President Ramaphosa says that South Africa’s thoughts and prayers are with The Royal Family, the Government, and the people of the United Kingdom as they mourn their immense loss.
>>Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa (President of South Africa)

In this moment of sorrow at the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, we recall her 70 years of stewardship of the Commonwealth of Nations. The modern Commonwealth is her legacy.

I extend my deepest condolences to His Majesty the King, Her Majesty the Queen Consort, and the entire Royal Family, as well as the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth.
>>Paul Kagame (President of Rwanda)

Belgium sends its condolences to the British @RoyalFamily and the British people. May HRH Queen Elizabeth II Rest In Peace. For over 70 years, she was a beacon of stability and dignity for the British people.
>>Alexander de Croo (Prime Minister of Belgium)

To His Majesty, King Charles III. The most important events in the recent history of the United Kingdom are inextricably linked with the name of Her Majesty. For many decades, Elizabeth II rightfully enjoyed the love and respect of her subjects, as well as authority on the world stage. I wish you courage and perseverance in the face of this heavy, irreparable loss.

I ask you to convey words of sincere sympathy and support to the members of the royal family and all the people of Great Britain. On the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, I extend my heartfelt condolences to the Royal Family, the government, and the people of the United Kingdom.

The loss of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is a great loss not only to the British people but also to the international community. Japan’s thoughts are with the United Kingdom as the British people overcome this deepest sadness.
>>Fumio Kushida (Prime Minister of Japan)

ALSO SEE HOW: President Joe Biden Reacts To The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II. How World Leaders Pay Tribute To Queen Elizabeth II continue on the page two, Below

Last edited:

Joe

I am deeply saddened at the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, admired worldwide for her leadership & devotion. She was a good friend to the @UN & a reassuring presence through decades of change. Her unwavering, lifelong dedication will be long remembered.
>> Antonio Guterres (UN Secretary-General)

Queen Elizabeth II guided Great Britain over seven decades and through many challenges. Her steady leadership, her capacity to inspire hope, and her dedication to stability and peace will be greatly missed. I extend my deepest sympathy to the Royal Family and the British people.
>> Xavier Better (Prime Minister of Luxembourg)

Deeply saddened by the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. She was such a figure of strength and continuity. A great loss for the United Kingdom, the Commonwealth, and the World. @RoyalFamily
>> Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (WTO DG)

Deeply saddened by the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. For more than 70 years, she exemplified selfless leadership and public service. My deepest condolences to the Royal Family, to our #NATO Allies the United Kingdom and Canada, and the people of the Commonwealth.
>> Jens Stoltenberg (NATO Secretary-General)

It is with great sorrow and emotion that Brazil receives the news of the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, an extraordinary and unique woman, whose model of leadership, humility, and love for the country will remain an inspiration to all of us until the end of time. May God welcome her in his infinite goodness and comfort her family and the British people.
>> Jair Messias Bolsonaro (President of Brazil)

Deepest condolences to the people of the United Kingdom for the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. She had a strong belief in the cause of human freedom and left great legacies of dignity. Her kind heart and good deed will remain in our memories.
>> Yoon suk yeol (President of South Korea)

I extend my deepest condolences to the Royal Family, the United Kingdom & the Commonwealth on the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Taiwan remembers & celebrates her life of leadership & service, which set an example for people around the world.
>> Tsai Ing-wen (Taiwan leader)

Deeply saddened by the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Her Majesty was the very heart & soul of the UK. On behalf of the Singapore Govt, I extend my deepest condolences to King Charles III & @RoyalFamily, PM @trussliz & the British people. – LHL
>> Lee Hsien Loong (Prime Minister of Singapore)

I extend my sincere condolences to the family of Queen Elizabeth II and the people of the UK. Her Majesty was a close friend of the UAE and a beloved & respected leader whose long reign was characterized by dignity, compassion & a tireless commitment to serving her country.
>> Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan (President of the UAE)

We have lost not just our monarch but the matriarch of our nation, the figure who more than any other brought our country together, kept us in touch with our better nature and personified everything which makes us proud to be British. Together with my wife Cherie, I send my deepest condolences to King Charles and all the Royal Family.
>> Former UK President, Tony Blair (1997-2007)

The United Kingdom, the Commonwealth, and the entire world are joined together in mourning this evening. HM Queen Elizabeth II served this country to the last. I offer my sincere condolences to the Royal Family. May she rest in peace.
>> Former UK Prime Minister, Gordon Brown (2007-2010)

At this solemn and profoundly sad time for our country, the Commonwealth, and the world, I offer His Majesty The King and the whole Royal Family, my heartfelt condolences on the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

My thoughts and prayers are with The King and the Royal Family at this time of great sadness. The country has lost a devoted public servant; and the Royal Family has lost a much-loved mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother.

I know I join the whole nation in sending His Majesty our goodwill and all strength as he takes on the grave responsibility as our monarch. God Save The King.
>> Former UK Prime Minister (2010-2016)

In the United Kingdom and across the entire Commonwealth, we mourn the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Her Majesty devoted herself unreservedly to a life of service. She was respected and admired not only by her people but far beyond our family of nations.

It was the honor of my life to serve her as Prime Minister. But we should never forget that our Queen was a mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. Our thoughts and prayers now are with her family. God Save The King.
>> Former UK Prime Minister, Theresa May (2016-2019)

This is our country's saddest day because she had a unique and simple power to make us happy. That is why we loved her. That is why we grieve for Elizabeth the Great, the longest serving and in many ways the finest monarch in our history. Though our voices may still be choked with sadness we can say with confidence the words not heard in this country for more than seven decades. God Save The King.
>> Former UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson (2019-2022)

Rosalynn and I extend our condolences to the family of Queen Elizabeth II and the citizens of the United Kingdom. Her dignity, graciousness, and sense of duty have been an inspiration, and we join the millions around the world in mourning a remarkable leader.
>> Former US President, Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)

Hillary and I mourn the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and we join with people across the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth, and all around the world, in giving thanks for her extraordinary life. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Royal Family and all the people Her Majesty inspired throughout her lifetime of service.
>> Former US President, Bill Clinton (1992-2000)

Laura and I were honored to have known Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. She was a woman of great intellect, charm, and wit. Spending time at Buckingham Palace, and having tea with Her Majesty – and her Corgis – is among our fondest memories of the presidency. Queen Elizabeth ably led England through dark moments with her confidence in her people and her vision for a brighter tomorrow. Laura and I join our fellow citizens in sending our heartfelt condolences to the Royal family and the British people.
>> Former US President, George Walker Bush (2000-2008)

From the day of her coronation 70 years ago the first one ever televised-to this very moment, as countless tributes are being posted online in her honor, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has captivated the world. Today, Michelle and I join so many others who are celebrating her life and mourning her passing. Our thoughts are with her family and the people of the United Kingdom at this difficult time.
>> Former US President (2008-2016), Barack Obama

Melania and I are deeply saddened to learn of the loss of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Together with our family and fellow Americans, we send our sincere condolences to the Royal Family and the people of the United Kingdom during this time of great sorrow and grief. May God bless the Queen, may she reign forever in our hearts, and may God hold her and Prince Philip in abiding care.
>> Former President of the US (2016-2020), Donald J Trump

My deepest condolences to King Charles, the United Kingdom, and the entire Commonwealth over the passing of HM Queen Elizabeth II, the longest reigning monarch in British history. She was a well-loved sovereign with a strong sense of duty and service, a champion of social change, and a protagonist of modern Britain.

Her Majesty was a remarkable matriarch who exemplified dignity, selflessness, and compassion and, for a long time, stood as a symbol of unity in the Commonwealth. Her death will be deeply felt across the world. May God comfort her family and grant her soul eternal repose.
>> Former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan (2010-2015)

ALSO Before now, former President Obama said that Queen Elizabeth was "a true friend to the United States" and praised her "extraordinary service to the world." He also thanked her for her "steadfast support" of the special relationship between Britain and America over the years

Joe

ALSO AMONG THE WORLD LEADERS, That Has Pay Tribute To Queen Elizabeth II Are RUSSIAN President And

President Vladimir Putin, Tribute to Queen Elizabeth II

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday offered his condolences to King Charles III following the death of Queen Elizabeth II, wishing the new monarch "courage and resilience" after his mother's passing.

"The most important events of the United Kingdom's recent history are inextricably bound with the name of Her Majesty. For many decades Elizabeth II rightfully enjoyed her subjects' love and respect as well as an authority on the world stage," Putin said, according to a Kremlin statement.

Queen Elizabeth II, the longest-serving monarch in British history, died Thursday at age 96. The Kremlin said Friday that Putin is "not considering" attending her funeral. Although "Russians respected her for her wisdom," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said, Putin's attendance at the Queen's funeral "is not being considered."

Patriarch Kirill, the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, expressed his “deepest sympathy” over the Queen's death in an official statement on Friday.

He said he recalled “with great warmth” her historic 1994 trip to Russia when she visited Moscow and St. Petersburg hosted by the first Russian President Boris Yeltsin. Less than a decade later, the Queen invited Putin to Britain, where she and Prince Philip hosted the Russian leader and his wife at Buckingham Palace in 2003.

Source: Putin Says Queen Earned 'Authority on World Stage

Last edited:

Joe

Interestingly Chinese President Also Offer A Profound Tributes To Queen Elizabeth II On Behalf Of The Chinese People

Chinese leader Xi Jinping sent a message of condolence on Friday to King Charles III of the United Kingdom following the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

In His Words:

"On behalf of the Chinese government, the Chinese people and himself, Xi expressed deep condolences over the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, and extended sincere sympathies to the royal family, government and people of the UK," Chinese state media CCTV reported.

According to state broadcaster CCTV, in his message Xi emphasized the importance of "the development of China-UK relations."

"Taking advantage of the 50th anniversary of the establishment of ambassador-level diplomatic relations between China and the UK, I am willing to work with King Charles to promote the healthy and stable development of bilateral ties to benefit our two countries and two peoples," CCTV reported Xi said. In his message, Xi said, as the UK's longest-reigning monarch, Queen Elizabeth won praise and admiration widely. She was the first British monarch to visit China and her death was a huge loss for the people of the UK, he said, according to CCTV.

Some context: In 1986 Queen Elizabeth II visited China with stops in Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an, Kunming, and Guangzhou. She became the first, and so far only British monarch to set foot in mainland China.

She toured various Chinese landmarks, including the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, and the Terracotta Warriors.

Her visit came some two years after the two governments signed a joint declaration, paving the way for former British colony Hong Kong’s return to China. Among the Chinese leaders, the Queen met in Beijing was then-paramount leader Deng Xiaoping.

Source: CNN Live On The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II

As we continue to bring your more updates on the Death of Queen Elizabeth II, so far so good, this is how world leaders are paying tribute to Queen Elizabeth II. Support World Forum Live by Joining The Forum Here. Join hands in making the world a better place for all