Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Turn On Facebook Professional Mode

Watson

These are simple steps to turn on Facebook Professional Mode and ACTIVATE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO PROFESSIONAL Account as Facebook continues to involve its metaverse

FIRST: Know that Facebook Professional Mode is almost now available to all Facebook Account Users, just make sure you are using the Main Facebook Mobile app. It doesn't matter whether you have up to 5k Facebook friends and followers or you have less than 500 hundred Facebook friends or followers

It doesn't also matter if your Facebook account is new or not. this thing is controlled by Facebook AI. All you need is to use the main Facebook app, not Facebook lite if you are using Mobile, and the feature to turn your Facebook profile account into Facebook professional account will be mostly available

While this is a welcome development as turning your Facebook account to professional mode will enable you to pass the facebook 5k friend limit, this is one feature most Facebook users have been wishing for so long and finally, it has come. all thanks to META

This come, with the rise of social media platforms like TikTok, Twitter, World Socio, and many others, To stay on top of the game, Facebook has introduced a professional mode

Facebook is now being used by many as a tool for business, networking, and connecting with potential employers and customers, most Facebook users have long outgrown the 5000K Friend limit

To meet the needs of this growing market, Facebook has to introduce the Professional Mode - a new way to use Facebook to connect with professionals and help people to grow their careers and business. In this thread, you too discover simple steps to how to turn your Facebook profile to Facebook Professional Mode., in just four steps

Step by step to activate your facebook account to professional mode.jpg

Starting With Step One To Turning Your Facebook Account Into Professional Mode: Mobile App Version

Step One: Login to your Facebook account, It works both on the Web and Facebook mobile app, if you are using the Mobile app, please ''Use Main Facebook App'' not Facebook Lite

In my case, I will be using my mobile phone and also the Web, for those using web to access Facebook, first let's start with the mobile phone, Remember to use ''Main Facebook App'' so just log in and proceed to step two

Step Two: When you have login into your Facebook account from the main Facebook App, go to Profile close to ''Edit Profile'', please don't click on the edit profile, all you need is to click on the 3 dots. See the screenshot below

How-To-Turn-On-Facebook-Professional-Mode,-step-one.png

Step Three: Once You Click on the 3 Dots, you will see Option, scroll down and click on Turn on Professional Mode, see screenshot below

Facebook-Professional-Mode,-step-two.png

NOTE: Should you not see this option, please check if you are using Facebook lite, if yes, go and download Main Facebook Application and try again

Step Four:
If the Turn on FACEBOOK To Professional Mode is active on your account, proceed and Click on The Turn On Blue Button. Remember by turning on your profile to professional mode, all your pending friend requests will automatically be added to your Facebook followers

How-To-Turn-On-Facebook-Professional-Mode,-step-three.png

Next: Allow Facebook to propagate your account which will take just a few minutes to complete, when done, your profile account has been upgraded to facebook professional. Big Congrats from all of us Here at WorldForumLive. Also Create Your WorldforumLive account here for 100% Free and be a voice to the world around us

step-four.png

And anyone that wants to add you as a friend from now will simply be added as a follower. while the good thing is that you won't have a pending friend request again. I guess People above 10k followers are Notified to Activate Professional Mode.

Coming Next: Is How To Turn Your Facebook Account To Professional Mode, Using Web: Cheers

Last edited:

mrwil65

These are simple steps to turn on Facebook Professional Mode and ACTIVATE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO PROFESSIONAL Account as Facebook continues to involve its metaverse

FIRST: Know that Facebook Professional Mode is almost now available to all Facebook Account Users, just make sure you are using the Main Facebook Mobile app. It doesn't matter whether you have up to 5k Facebook friends and followers or you have less than 500 hundred Facebook friends or followers

It doesn't also matter if your Facebook account is new or not. this thing is controlled by Facebook AI. All you need is to use the main Facebook app, not Facebook lite if you are using Mobile, and the feature to turn your Facebook profile account into Facebook professional account will be mostly available

While this is a welcome development as turning your Facebook account to professional mode will enable you to pass the facebook 5k friend limit, this is one feature most Facebook users have been wishing for so long and finally, it has come. all thanks to META

Facebook is now being used by many as a tool for business, networking, and connecting with potential employers and customers, most Facebook users have long outgrown the 5000K Friend limit

To meet the needs of this growing market, Facebook has to introduce the Professional Mode - a new way to use Facebook to connect with professionals and help people to grow their careers and business. In this thread, you too discover simple steps to how to turn your Facebook profile to Facebook Professional Mode., in just four steps

View attachment 904

Starting With Step One To Turning Your Facebook Account Into Professional Mode: Mobile App Version

Step One: Login to your Facebook account, It works both on the Web and Facebook mobile app, if you are using the Mobile app, please ''Use Main Facebook App'' not Facebook Lite

In my case, I will be using my mobile phone and also the Web, for those using web to access Facebook, first let's start with the mobile phone, Remember to use ''Main Facebook App'' so just log in and proceed to step two

Step Two: When you have login into your Facebook account from the main Facebook App, go to Profile close to ''Edit Profile'', please don't click on the edit profile, all you need is to click on the 3 dots. See the screenshot below

View attachment 895

Step Three: Once You Click on the 3 Dots, you will see Option, scroll down and click on Turn on Professional Mode, see screenshot below

View attachment 900

NOTE: Should you not see this option, please check if you are using Facebook lite, if yes, go and download Main Facebook Application and try again

Step Four:
If the Turn on FACEBOOK To Professional Mode is active on your account, proceed and Click on The Turn On Blue Button. Remember by turning on your profile to professional mode, all your pending friend requests will automatically be added to your Facebook followers

View attachment 901

Next: Allow Facebook to propagate your account which will take just a few minutes to complete, when done, your profile account has been upgraded to facebook professional. Big Congrats from all of us Here at WorldForumLive. Also Create Your WorldforumLive account here for 100% Free and be a voice to the world around us

View attachment 902

And anyone that wants to add you as a friend from now will simply be added as a follower. while the good thing is that you won't have a pending friend request again. I guess People above 10k followers are Notified to Activate Professional Mode.

Coming Next: Is How To Turn Your Facebook Account To Professional Mode, Using Web: Cheers
I quit using Facebook. It's come down to when my wife and I had an account, everybody and their brother from who knows where gave us friend requests one after another. It got to the point where people in Saudi Arabia plus other countries started following us. After my wife passed away, I shut it down. The only Social Media app I use is Instagram. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest don't interest me as much as Instagram.