Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Stop Spam Comment On Your Websites, Using AntiSpam

Watson

Comment spam is a problem on websites everywhere, but it's particularly aggravating on websites running on Wordpress CMS and every other CSM. There are a few simple steps you can take to reduce the amount of comment spam on your website or best end spam comment on your website completely

For one of my new website projects, I was experiencing lots of spams comments, and it was taking me a lot of time to get them deleted, cleaning up spam comments and emails can be time-consuming. In some cases, SPAM comments can be so frustrating if you are these busy as I, yes there are a few ways I have used to block spam comments from commenting on my website

How To Stop Spam Comment On Your Websites, Using AntiSpam.jpg

But that was not very successful, I have also tried a lot of anti-spam plugins without luck. Until I stumbled on this WP Plugin, even with how smart these comment spam bots are, the below WP Plugin is the sure solutions

Use This Anti-Spam Comment By Cleantalk
Code:
https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/cleantalk-spam-protect/
Anti spam by cleantalk.PNG

Here are steps on how to use it
First, know that the Anti Spam comment plugin is only available for websites running on Wordpress CSM, the name of the plugin developer is (СleanTalk) while the Plugin name is (Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk)

To get access to the plugin, use the link above, from there you can download the plugin and login to your website dashboard, go to the plugin, and upload and install

NOTE: You can also search the plugin from your website dashboard, Just use the keywords (Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk), or copy the below link and download it from Wordpress end, after download, proceed to your website dashboard, install and activate the plugin and you're are good to go

See the code bellow
Code:
Anti-spam by cleantalk,
https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/cleantalk-spam-protect/

Now watch this video below for step by step guide to installing the (Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk)

More importantly, it will be nice if you use this plugin on your WP Website, make sure your website has a comment system that can be easy to use and incorporates moderating features.

If you allow user comments, make sure you have robust commenting systems in place to approve and moderate them.

A spam comment is a common issue that affects websites and can be extremely frustrating for site visitors. To stop comment spam on your website, use the plugin I have just shared on this thread, download it, install then activate the plugin (How To Stop Spam Comment On Your Websites, Using AntiSpam)

Comment spamming is a problem on many websites, and it can be difficult to learn.​

Join WorldForumLive as a publisher and START posting your stories, news, and articles, here is the opportunity for you to tell the world your stories and have millions of people read you from all over the world, we are giving voice to everyone to have a stronger voice.

For business owners, affiliate marketers, product creators, and digital marketers, you can sell your Digital products or Services live on the Marketplace. Get started now by Creating Your Free Account Here Now

Last edited: