Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Solve Most Of Your Problems

Watson

First, know that there are already many problems in the world, so don't be among those adding more problems to yourself, or your family, in this thread "How to solve most of your problems"

I put it before you that by just working on yourself, investing more in yourself by investing in learning will do more good in helping you solve most of your problems than you could ever imagine

The problem with us is never with other people when you get yourself right in the first place. The question now is? Do you find yourself struggling with a variety of problems?

Are you feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how to start addressing them one after the other? If so, you are not alone—many people face similar issues, hundreds to thousands of people around us are depressed, suffering one mental health issue to another

Should you find yourself or anyone around you? Fortunately, many steps can be taken to help solve most of our problems while focusing on working on ourselves, investing more in ourselves

Let me put it before you that the best investment you can gift yourself is investing in yourself by learning and working on yourself, discovering the best part of yourself, and keep investing in that best part of you

Sometimes Most Of These Problems Are Triggered By People

Sad, When People Don't believes in You... Invest in yourself, invest in learning, keep improving on your skills, careers, or businesses, and be self-improvement minded

When family members don't count on you: In some families, is sad that even family members for reasons best known to them, may mock you, and devalue you as a member of the family, when you find yourself in such situations, please just ignore them. Just keep working on yourself

When your friends laugh: at you, be it childhood friends, schoolmates, or neighbors, just continue working on yourself, keep investing in yourself, and don't lose yourself

The reality of why you should never lose yourself is that is more difficult to gain back yourself when you lose yourself and win against the problems, so be strong and never lose yourself, and don't lose your sanity for any reason. Stay strong

When people don't want to be friends with you... continue work and invest on yourself

If people are not rushing you, not found on associating with you or your brand for whatever reason best known to them, don't rush them back, don't force yourself on them just keep investing and working on yourself

When people see you succeeding and say you're lucky, smile but don't let the hype get on you, just continue working and investing in yourself, your skill, career, and business

When your friends who once mucked you stop laughing at you and now want to be your friends, possible they think you have arrived, just keep on working on yourself, don't be carried away, remember the dark days, and keep working on yourself

When everyone wants to be your friend... continue working on yourself, is normal that success attracts more friend zone. The point is that you should never stop working on yourself, this is sure plugs to solving most of our problems, as well as improving our family system

Rightful investing in yourself, investing in your learning, career, skill, and business is the only difference between dark times and struggle days

Oftentimes,I tell myself, that life indeed is for the living, don't limit it, live life by loving yourself and gifting yourself the best investment in learning, improving in your career and business

Life only gets better as you continue to work on yourself, may you be successful in all you do. Sign up for this great community and be a voice for yourself, for your community, and be read by people around the world

mrwil65

First, know that there are already many problems in the world, so don't be among those adding more problems to yourself, or your family, in this thread "How to solve most of your problems"

I put it before you that by just working on yourself, investing more in yourself by investing in learning will do more good in helping you solve most of your problems than you could ever imagine

The problem with us is never with other people when you get yourself right in the first place. The question now is? Do you find yourself struggling with a variety of problems?

Are you feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how to start addressing them one after the other? If so, you are not alone—many people face similar issues, hundreds to thousands of people around us are depressed, suffering one mental health issue to another

Should you find yourself or anyone around you? Fortunately, many steps can be taken to help solve most of our problems while focusing on working on ourselves, investing more in ourselves

Let me put it before you that the best investment you can gift yourself is investing in yourself by learning and working on yourself, discovering the best part of yourself, and keep investing in that best part of you

Sad, When People Don't believes in You... Invest in yourself, invest in learning, keep improving on your skills, careers, or businesses, and be self-improvement minded

When family members don't count on you: In some families, is sad that even family members for reasons best known to them, may mock you, and devalue you as a member of the family, when you find yourself in such situations, please just ignore them. Just keep working on yourself

When your friends laugh: at you, be it childhood friends, schoolmates, or neighbors, just continue working on yourself, keep investing in yourself, and don't lose yourself

The reality of why you should never lose yourself is that is more difficult to gain back yourself when you lose yourself and win against the problems, so be strong and never lose yourself, and don't lose your sanity for any reason. Stay strong

When people don't want to be friends with you... continue work and invest on yourself

If people are not rushing you, not found on associating with you or your brand for whatever reason best known to them, don't rush them back, don't force yourself on them just keep investing and working on yourself

When people see you succeeding and say you're lucky, smile but don't let the hype get on you, just continue working and investing in yourself, your skill, career, and business

When your friends who once mucked you stop laughing at you and now want to be your friends, possible they think you have arrived, just keep on working on yourself, don't be carried away, remember the dark days, and keep working on yourself

When everyone wants to be your friend... continue working on yourself, is normal that success attracts more friend zone. The point is that you should never stop working on yourself, this is sure plugs to solving most of our problems, as well as improving our family system

Rightful investing in yourself, investing in your learning, career, skill, and business is the only difference between dark times and struggle days

Oftentimes,I tell myself, that life indeed is for the living, don't limit it, live life by loving yourself and gifting yourself the best investment in learning, improving in your career and business

Life only gets better as you continue to work on yourself, may you be successful in all you do. Sign up for this great community and be a voice for yourself, for your community, and be read by people around the world
Very nice article. I could give you a 3 page or more article of what I've been going through with family including those around me, but I won't 🙂. However, it does take quite a long time to deal with the problem we face. The biggest of all fears is to forgive and forget. Once something takes place, it will take a huge amount of time to forget what took place. The "scar" will remain with you. However, I've learned many times to "keep the baggage" home and just go on living.

Watson

Very nice article. I could give you a 3 page or more article of what I've been going through with family including those around me, but I won't 🙂. However, it does take quite a long time to deal with the problem we face. The biggest of all fears is to forgive and forget. Once something takes place, it will take a huge amount of time to forget what took place. The "scar" will remain with you. However, I've learned many times to "keep the baggage" home and just go on living.
You are right Sir, yes most times, is best to let it go and go on with living. The scars will always remain for sure. But just let go, forgive. Unit if possible, stay at peace most important with our-self, keep working, keep investing, keep learning, keep exercising. Keep trusting in God. We are have scars, I have mine. But God has helped me to live on. That alone. I bless God. Thanks You @mrwil65

mrwil65

You are right Sir, yes most times, is best to let it go and go on with living. The scars will always remain for sure. But just let go, forgive. Unit if possible, stay at peace most important with our-self, keep working, keep investing, keep learning, keep exercising. Keep trusting in God. We are have scars, I have mine. But God has helped me to live on. That alone. I bless God. Thanks You @mrwil65
God is not punishing us for past performances, He's training us for Worldly righteousness (hope that makes sense).