Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Set Up An LLC In USA For Non-Residents And US Bank (FREE Guide)

Joe

How to Set Up an LLC In USA for Non-Residents And US Bank Free Step-By-Step Guide

Are you a non-resident interested in setting up an LLC in USA for your business or company? if your answer is yes. Then worry no more, pay attention and follow Market Place thread to get access to the ''Step By Step How To Open LLC In USA AND US Bank Account, (Guide)''

First: Know that setting up an LLC in the US can be a complex process, in a real sense it doesn't have to be that hard, expensive and overwhelming.

To make the process easy for you, this guide will provide an easy to follow steps on how to set up your own LLC in USA and open a US bank account without having to be physically present in the United States. While many people are offering this as a service for more than $500, we have made the Guide/Report, Video and eBook avaliable for Just $4. This is the same step we took opening our LLC in USA, + US Bank account after many tries and fail

Having a business registered with LLC in USA, is important because is not easy doing an online business from third-world countries if your core customers are USA audience. So whether you are from the USA, living in the USA, or you are not from the USA, and you are non-resident either, you can open an LLC in USA and US Bank account for your business right from your country home

Step By Step How To Set Up An LLC In USA For Non-Residents And US Bank.jpg

What is LLC In USA

LLC stands for ''limited liability company (LLC)'' which is the US-specified form of a private limited company, it's a popular business structure for entrepreneurs in the United States, with millions of LLCs currently registered.

An LLC is a legal entity that provides personal liability protection and tax advantages to its owners, known as members. So understanding the benefits of an LLC and its formation requirements can help entrepreneurs like you make informed decisions when starting their own business on the international scale

LLC as a business structure, can pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation which is available for both US residents and non-residents. I have seen many people, mostly online business owners asking questions about how to open an LLC in the USA, funny enough I have been one of them in the past too.

My experience in this area did not come in a platter of gold. I paid with my hard-earned money, but here I'm sharing it with you for $4. The reality is that nobody shares their sources publicly, you can't blame them when they paid heavily to acquire such. Back at the time when I was outsourcing for how to open an LLC in US, I paid more than $850 for what you will be getting for $4

And guess what? I came across some service, and after everything, I paid for the service, low and behold. I later discovered that the service was an outsourced reseller gig for LLC Setup and I ended up paying $850 to get the report. LOL

I'm not gonna share the RESELLER company, no worries lol, just pay attention to this thread and you can do it without falling into the hands of these resellers. LOL. So I will be sharing the main source.

The company I have used to open my LLC in the USA, and got a Free US Bank account in less than 3 days. You can set up your LLC in the US and get your own US Bank account, after you have received your LLC In USA Certificate, you can proceed to create verified PayPal account, Stripe Account and more Virtual US Bank account, the choice is all yours

Here Is How I Did Mine

I created a simple website for my company and applied for a bank account with ''Mercurey'' using my LLC certificate, at first, I was rejected, but a friend of mine was accepted. So I would suggest you try Mercury first and if that doesn't work you can continue with ''Relayfi'' their official site is relayfi.com. Apply for a US Bank account

Just as I did and I was accepted. Now I have a US bank account. I also received a Debit Business Card which Relayfi mailed to my business address (in this case Wyoming LLC attorney). Then I used the MAIL FORWARDING service from the Wyoming LLC attorney at the cost of $65 to receive the CARD in my home country, then

There Are Both Physical Debit and Virtual Debit Card

If you don't need the physical Debit Card you can use the Virtual one. You can also create Virtual Debit cards for your registered employees. With this LLC I also created A USA Paypal account, a Stripe account that is working like a charm for years now. Hope you enjoyed this. Follow this link below to place your order

Also join this platform, Sign Up here, is 100% free, join now to comment, join the thread, create a thread, post, leverage the Marketplace, and many more. If you already have an account. Please kindly Login

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Updates to this thread. https://worldforumlive.com/marketpl...-open-llc-in-usa-and-us-bank-account-guide.6/

Some months ago, I was able to open PP Merchant Account for the LLC for a friend. All you need is the EIN of the business and a WISE bank account.

Paypal made 2 transactions with the WISE account, and after confirming, the PP account is good to go. I also made a $20 transaction to test, and it worked, but the money will be in 21 days on hold not withdrawable as the account is marked as a new account.

Pitfall: Back then when I try to open a Coingate account and Clickbank, both platforms did not accept me, the reason was, their services are not supported in my country home.

Step By Step How To Set Up An LLC In USA For Non-Residents And US Bank worldforumlive.jpg

Hope this thread was helpful, Sign Up here and send me a message @Joe, I will be more than glad to answer all your questions, you can also use the comment box here to ask your questions. For now, have a nice day ahead

PLEASE NOTE. I'm not affiliated with any of those companies ''PLATFORMS''. Just my own experience and am happy to have shared this with you all. Read More Thread Here

Last edited by a moderator: