Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Promote Crypto Offer Online (Part One)

Watson

Though there are many ways to promote Crypto Offer, right in this thread I will focus on how to promote Crypto Offer online by leveraging the Facebook Platform

While promotion is the life born of all online businesses, sadly not all online platform allows the promotions of Crypto offers, among such platform are Facebook and Instagram

And you will learn smart ways to promote crypto offer right on Facebook without being banned or getting your account booted out from Facebook and Instagram, and still maintain a high level of conversion and profit.

We all know how powerful running a crypto offer on Facebook can be, when done rightful it can generate hundreds to thousands of leads and interest in your product or service, help you sell massively on a low budget

However, it can be difficult to run a crypto offer directly on Facebook and Instagram if you don't know the trick to where to start. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to run a successful crypto offer on Facebook.

How To Promote Crypto Offer Online (Part One).jpg

If you're looking to run a crypto offer on Facebook, here's a step-by-step how to get started running a profitable crypto offer on Facebook and Instagram. To get started running a crypto offer on Facebook is advisable you get the following right

Step 1: YOU NEED TO ''Create landing page''
Step 2: YOU NEED TO ''Warm up the ad account on Facebook''
Step 3: YOU NEED TO ''Cloak the pre-lander and offer page''
Step 4: YOU NEED TO ''Setup Facebook Pixel''
Step 5: YOU NEED TO ''Create Creative Crypto Contents''
Step 6: YOU NEED TO ''Campaign creation and targeting''

Now let's begin to discuss them step by step, beginning with step one. Creating a dedicated landing page for your crypto offers

Step 1: Create Landing Page

First, you will need to create a landing page for your offer, this will be the call to action page, use to direct people to your offer, or let's say this will be the page people will see when they click on your ad on Facebook and Instagram.

Here Is The Rule
Facebook and Instagram consider the crypto niche a pitfall, so by default crypto offers are not allowed on Facebook At, so most times is next to impossible for one to run a successful crypto offer on Facebook without having his or her Ads account suspended or banned

So what most people do is simple. Ther Create A Landing Page 100% Different from Crypto Offer and drive visitors to the page, collect leads, and redirect them to their main Crypto offer's page

Creating a landing page is necessary because: You should never use the offer pages that are provided by the crypto affiliate network, or crypto network as your landing page, it will never work

Rather, what you should do is, create your offer page, by getting a dedicated website name (domain). Please don't use keywords related to crypto, just use random words and you will be fine

When that is done, you can now use the website name ''domain'' as your offer page, this page will be unique, and your main purpose is to use it as a call to action, running ads, building leads, and raising the conversion rate.

Why create your page, don't forget that you have to make a landing page (Call To Action) attractive with content, which should be engaging, convincing, and direct to the point. The page should be simple without using difficult and complex words, its up to you to consider if the page should be a long tail page or short tail page

For example, you can write a news story about a famous billionaire (e.g. Elon Musk) that is making millions by using “your offer system”. The content does not have to be very long or short

Though I prefer short content reason been that Facebook users don’t like to read long articles, and the target here is just to build leads. collecting emails. The next step is to Warm Up The Ad Account On Facebook

Also Kindly support our work by Joining this Forum, use the Create Account to Sign Up for free or best Login if you already have an account and Join the thread, drop your comments, question or start a thread, create a post, and be read globally

Last edited:

Watson

Thread continuing on Step 2 ''How To Promote Crypto Offer Online (Part One)''

Step 2: Warm Up The Ad Account on Facebook:

Facebook is a platform that can't be ignored. But before you start pumping money into your Facebook ad account, there are a few things you should do, such is to take your time to warm up your ad account

This is simply a way of telling Facebook that your account is about to get busier and also to test-run your account, on like my humble self, most time, if am getting into this type of Ads promotion on Facebook, I mostly use a dedicated account, it could be an account I bought or created

So is best not to rush to start running ads without warming the account up, be it an account your bought or created, its important that you warm up your facebook ad account well and slowly.

For example: You would need to Log in to the account you bought or created and make some basic posts consistently for about a week or two days before starting to run paid Ads. Also, try to use the account across Facebook to the browser without logging out for a couple of days. Though this is not a most, but vital and i normally warm my Ad Account before running any paid ads across Facebook

When you have a new account, don't just proceed to create page, wait for about 3 hours or a day and proceed to create a new page, dedicated to the paid as. Then wait again for after 1 hour or to add the page to your BM, then wait again for about 5 hours to add your payment details to the Ad account

Next is to wait again for about 6 to 8 hours to create a campaign with a $12 to $16 daily budget and there after about 2 hours when your campaign has been approved, you can gradually increase the budget, $10 each time

Hope you are enjoying this thread, remember to Login Here and Join the thread discussion/comment, Read More Thread and continue on the Step 3 of How To Promote Crypto Offer Online (Part One) below

Last edited:

Watson

Step 3: Cloak the pre-lander offer pages

The internet is a great tool for online business, Crypto niche businesses to reach a wide audience and grow their business or company customers. However, though to terms governing Facebook, it can be difficult to create a perfect online experience that will keep potential customers engaged by running crypto offers.

So using adding this method is another way to beat the Facebook pitfall on crypto offers, running a successful crypto offers across Facebook is to cloak the pre-lander offer pages

Understanding Cloak Pre-lander Offer Pages: Pre-lander pages are web pages that allow individuals or companies to capture potential customer data before they are taken to the main website or landing page which servers as the cloak pre-lander (Offer Page). Yes I mentioned this a bit in step one which talks about Creating A Landing Page

This is simply done after you have bought a website name ''domain'' and created your ads landing page. Next is to upload the pre-lander page or pages to it, which can be used to upscale your leads when this person has signup for your campaign.

Another name for the Pre-lander page is simple ''Offers Pages'' yes you have to keep selling valued offers to your leads, simply by uploading more offer pages and sending them newsletters

Remember to cloak the pre-lander to hide it from Facebook bots. moderators and admins, don't direct facebook ads users to your pre-lander page or pages. This page or pages can only be shown to your visitors after they have signed up for your campaign. Hope you get the point.

Watson

Step 4: Setup Facebook Pixel

Facebook Pixel is an incredibly useful tool for those looking to optimize their online presence and better target their potential customers. It allows businesses to effectively track website visitors, then measure performance, creates custom audiences, and more interesting features

It comes with this powerful tool features that help businesses to build better relationships with their customers while increasing the reach, growing their business and selling off their products or services.

Its high important, before running Facebook Ads campaigns that you set up Facebook Pixel and start getting the most out of your digital marketing efforts, this also applies if you are running Crypto offers across facebook

This can be done, by simply adding the Facebook pixel to the Thank You Page of your website. This is very important to make Facebook bring similar people to those who sign up for your offer.

You don't need to be worried, should facebook detect if you install the Facebook pixel to your Offer page, cos in most cases it will not be detected, moreover Facebook is aware of these features, so nothing much to be worried about this feature

But you must follow the directions for creating the white page, linking the pixel to your thank you page. hope you got the Point. Remember to Create Your Worldforumlive account Here for free or Login here if you already have an account and Join the thread discussion.

Watson

Step 5: Create Creative Crypto Contents

In almost all online business niches, content is king, so is important to focus on creating creative crypto content, be it text articles contents, video, graphics, info-graphics, or audio, there should be creative, engaging, and eye-catching

We all know that Cryptocurrency is a revolutionary technology that has changed the way people think about money and financial transactions.

With its rise in popularity, more and more people are looking for creative ways to engage with crypto, so running a successful crypto offer across facebook demands you know how to create creative content. So explore the best ways to create creative crypto contents that will help you stand out from the crowd.

While doing this, remember to adhere to one rule. The rule is that the creative should be related to your offer pages at the same time.

Interestingly, I will show you some creatives crypto offer content that have been approved through Facebook so that you have a more clear idea of how to implement this rule the good news is that, I'm ready to share this content only to registered members of this forum

If you are a member. Just Login into your Worldforumlive account and send me @Watson a message, if you are not yet a member, kindly Create Your Account here is 100% free

Watson

Step 6: Campaign creation and targeting

Let's go a bit deep into the campaign creation and targeting. If you have followed all the previous steps, this step will be the easiest one as we come to the final step of this thread ''How To Promote Crypto Offer Online (Part One)''

NOTE:
When it comes to running crypto offers on Facebook, is important that you focus more on running targeted marketing by targeting the right people, the right region, who can pay $200 to $300 United dollars without any problems.

So let's say, the countries you target are important here as well the age bracket of the audience is also a high value, if you want your crypto offer to be successful, your campaign target is something you should prioritize

Through my experience running crypto offer ads, the best targeting has always been from 30+ years, then when it comes to the region, I mostly target cities in developed countries and not whole countries, specify I go with English-speaking countries, and for interests, I prefer to use, crypto, investment, economy, and real estate interests. This is just my way, you are not mandated to follow suit, Just create your way, test and see what works for you and keep repeating it for maximum success

Kindly support our work by Joining this Forum, use the Create Account to Sign Up for free and Join the thread, drop your comments, question or start a thread, create a post, and be read all over the world. If you are yet to watch the video kit ''How To Promote Crypto Offer Online (Part One)'' then watch the video below for more learning and understanding

Video Coming Soon