Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Pay For Facebook Ads Using Bank Transfer (By Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze )

So glad to share this with the internet community, YOU CAN NOW PAY FOR FACEBOOK ADS USING BANK TRANSFER FROM YOUR REGULAR NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT:

Yes this was tested with my regular Nigeria bank and it works perfectly and possibly will work for other countries' regular banks

Should you yet to join the Africa Choice platform, Sign Up Here to join the fast-growing Africa Social Media Forum And Marketplace and have a chance to participate in this thread, leveraging on the Marketplace to sell your products and services as well as join the discussion section

So Back To The Topic At Hand "How To Pay For Facebook Ads Using Bank Transfer"

Dear small business owner like me, this is my "Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze" parody account here at Africa Choice, as this post was first shared on my Facebook Page source: Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze

How-To-Pay-For-Facebook-Ads-Using-Bank-Transfer.jpg

Are you a business owner, small or medium business, never has it been sweeter to be a small business owner? With how technology is ever evolving in our favor every day today.

This morning, I noticed I had only 17k naira fund balance in my Facebook Ads account and I needed to top up 100k (Hundred thousand Nara) more

As a business owner, while promoting your business on Facebook, your ads should never go off, you must keep advertising day and night without stopping as consistency will always win the gain

When I noticed META, Owners of Facebook had enabled Bank Transfer as an option on my Facebook billing profile, before now, most Nigerians used PayU as the only option for billing payment across Facebook and Instagram.

So when I discovered the bank transfer option, I decided to try out the bank transfer option. At least to give it a try

First, it asked for my phone number, which I provided, and then it gave me a virtual Paga account to transfer to, which I did, immediately, in less than a minute my Facebook Ads account was topped up.

This is so beautiful! so glad I can now top up my Facebook ads account fund with a regular Nigeria bank transfer and I would like you to give it a try on your end, Sign Up to Africa Choice and use the comment discussion section to tell us your experience

Using Facebook Ads to sell your small business has become far easier, so if you are reading this from Africa Nigeria, and don't have a dollar account.

Know too well there is no need to pay in dollars, as well as no need to have a dollar card. Is now so easy and fast to fund your Facebook ads account using your country's bank transfer option

This is such amazing news and I thought to share it with the internet community. I am so happy for us. You can see the screenshot footages I shared on the last paragraph of this thread to show the process

Cheers to many more years of enjoying more technology to support our small businesses. From yours #chiomaifeanyieze #chiomabusinessschool #chiomasbusinessschool

How-To-Pay-For-Facebook-Ads-Using-Bank-Transfer,-step-1.png

How-To-Pay-For-Facebook-Ads-Using-Bank-Transfer,-step-1a.png

How-To-Pay-For-Facebook-Ads-Using-Bank-Transfer,-step-2.png