Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Make A Niche Base Website For Your CPA Marketing

Watson

To be successful in your CPA Network Marketing Career, is important that you make a niche base website, a website that will rank you across Google's first page, as well can be used to build targeted leads

Just as I said, there are various niches and sub-niches of offers/products and services you can promote in any of the CPA network platforms you have joined

Why is advisable you stick to a specific niche market, having a niche base website or blog will do you more good if your goal is to earn in the long term across the CPA network platform, and in this thread, I will work you through how to develop, design and make a niche base website and blog that will make your more money

How To Make A Niche Base Website For Your CPA Marketing, worldsocio.jpg

The First Step Is a Domain Name Search:

Yes your first step to making a niche base website or blog for your CPA marketing is to carry out an intensive domain name (website name) search

You need a unique domain name and possibly a .com TLD. while there are various ways you can carry out an intensive domain search and discover premium domains you can buy for less than 6$ in any of the domain name registrars of your choice

I have covered them in the step-by-step live video modules on "How You Can Find Cheap Premium Domain On .com .net .org .ai .io .oi .app etc TLD for less than 6$". So I recommend you to get the CPA Network Marketing Course to watch the live practical videos.

Haven said that when you are done with your domain (website name) search, the next step is for you to proceed to secure your domain name using any of the domain registers.

However, I recommend Namecheap domain registration for all my students when it comes to domain (website name) registration. Namecheap to date remains one of the best when it comes to domain name registration and I recommend them to you with 100% guaranteed

So Get the CPA Network Marketing Course to watch the step-by-step videos covering how you can also carry out an effective domain search right on Namecheap and proceed in securing your domain name

Domain-nane-search,-for-your-CPA-website-development.png

So once you are done with your domain name search and have gotten a domain name in mind, the next step is to register it using Namecheap domain register. When that is done, you will need to get a hosting account server for your domain name

Getting A Hosting Account For Your CPA Niche Base Website Marketing Is Ease

Getting hosting for your already registered domain name is also simple, easy, and affordable if you have used Namecheap, kindly proceed to the Namecheap hosting menu and see various hosting packages you can get... See the photo footage below

Namecheap-shared-hosting,-For-CPA-Marketing-website-setup.png

I recommend you take Namecheap shared hosting, it has all you need to build a CPA website and blog and more importantly, is highly affordable. It can help you grow your CPA niche-based website and blog platform.

I have also recommended other premium ways you can host your CPA marketing website on the complete CPA Network marketing course, which is a highly recommended course to all reading this thread

There are some top secrets I have covered on the course that I can't cover right on this post thread as they are simple premium information kits, so get the recommended course right now, this is one course that has made 3-figure, 6-figure 7-figure CPA network marketers top earners. So don't miss it

Back on this thread, when you have done your domain name search and have gotten a domain name, proceed in registering your domain name and also get a hosting account with Cpanel login details sent to your email.

Next is for you to log into your hosting account, go to the Cpanel, and install a CMS script called WordPress. Yes WordPress is the best CMS script for developing, designing, and making a niche base website for your CPA marketing and I have covered it intensively

That is the CMS script we used right in the step-by-step video on how to make a niche-based website for CPA marketing right in the CPA Network Marketing Course. Please get the course to watch the live practical step-by-step video and set up your CPA marketing website and blog in less than 2 hours

When that is done. Next is to start growing your website, publishing niche targeted articles, not just anyhow articles, but high quality and helpful articles that will also rank on Google's top SERP

And don't forget some of the reasons for developing a niche base website is to, rank on Google and collect target leads from your targeted niche base traffic right on your website and blog section

While this thread is to be continued, sign up to Worldsocio here for 100% free, and check out the Marketplace. read more thread posts here and keep learning

See the continuation of this thread on page two below and get across to me Mbonu Watson with the username here @Watson for all your questions. More wins to your business. Keep learning, keep investing rightful in yourself

Continue reading this thread below page 2 and remember to sign up to Worldsocio should you are yet to do so. Is 100% free to join this internet marketing forum and marketplace for the global world