Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Learn Full Stack Developer in 200 Days (Infographic)

Watson

How To Learn Full Stack Developer in 200 Days (Infographic)

Learning is one best investment we humans can gift ourselves, consistent investing in learning by investing in ourselves in today's competitive world where tech skills are still high in demand

Over the months I have seen people asking, what are the best ways to become a full stack developer? While I believe in self-learning with virtual mentors, in this thread you will find simple and practical ways you can learn Full Stack Development in 200 Days.

Yes is possible when you plan for it, budget for it, and go for it with passion. You can become a full-stack developer in just 200 days from now

To get started becoming a full stack developer, I recommend you start with learning HTLM & CSS on your first day 1 to day 20. Yes, it has always been best you start with HTML & CSS if you are new to this.

The question is. How do you go about this in practice for 100% free in an active learning experience? To answer this questing, I have recommended Youtube.com. Start with leveraging HTML & CSS course on Youtube, joined with Google. To me, Google and Youtube remain the world-class free universities from which you and I can build our career and personal life on

Also with the coming of ChatGPT. you can also add it to your learning resources, so let's say, You can learn HTML $ CSS leveraging Youtube, Google, and ChatGPT

In fact, among all the language, programming, and kits on this infographic, you can use just these three resources, Youtube, Google, and ChatGPT to get started with your learning. Please don't forget to pay good attention to learning and practicing.

Then after 200 days of active learning experience, you can now proceed to start a project or projects. This can be your projects or customers' project. Just make sure you have a live project you are working on, for its by this you can keep getting better in your career

By having a project, working on it, and delivering your projects no matter how poor, simple, or dynamic they may look, from there you can keep improving your career as a full-stack developer, as well as making a good amount of money

That is how most top developers started and build up themself, that is how I'm progressing. Yes some of us are opportune to have learned programming in a high institution but you see, those days have gone

The days when you completely depend on classroom learning to become a good developer have indeed come and gone. Today you can learn right from the comfort of your home by making sure you have the right resources, as well as a good computer system, smart mobile phone, and access to the internet.

Next: is to dedicate quality time to becoming a full-stack developer, paying attention to learning and practice.

Now go through this infographic below to see the break down on days to learning Full Stack Development in 200 days and remember to use Youtube, Google, and ChatGPT as your basic resources. also Sign Up To worldforumlive.com. As I wish you the best of luck in your journey. See the infographic below
How-To-Learn-Full-Stack-Developer-in-200-Days.jpg