Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Install Whatsapp On Windows PC

Watson

Hello, you can now install WhatsApp on window PC, which will give more access, and better engagement to make E2E encrypted calls, voice notes, video calls, and send WhatsApp messages,

With WhatsApp for the window you can also make a video call to up to 8 people, and likewise make audio calls to up to 32 people on a go, the Whatsapp window interface is user-friendly and right on this thread. You will discover simple ways to go about, installing Whatsapp on your window computer. The installation process is easy just follow these simple steps

Step one: Download the Whatsapp For Windows Application

First Download Whatsapp For Windows PC Version from the website https://sites.google.com/view/whats-app-for-windows . See the screen infographic step below

How-To-Install-Whatsapp-On-Windows-PC,-step-1.png

Downloading and stalling Whatsapp for window pc will help you stay connected on Whatsapp PC across your devices, so you can pick up any conversation where you left it, it will even give you wilder room for video calls, voice notes, audio calls and many more, the Whatsapp for windows interface is the more user-friendly interface when compared to mobile UI

Step Two: Run the installation

So once you have visited the WhatsApp for window official website and have downloaded the app, proceed to where you downloaded it to and run the installation process.

Note: In some computer, you window Defender or anti virus maybe see the application installer file as a virus, all you have to do is to ignore it and proceed with the download, turn on your anti-virus if your window or antivirus is preventing your computer from downloading the file, proceed to download and run the installation, once you are done with the installation, turn on your computer anti-virus or windows defender on and proceed to enjoy your Whatsappp for the window. Hope you enjoyed this thread "How to install Whatsapp on Windows PC" if yes, Join WorldforumLIVE for free, Sign Up here and read more forum thread here. Cheers

Last edited:

mrwil65

I have used WhatsApp since 2018 and I've found out after receiving way too much spam (won't go into details) I've decided to delete the account and app both. I thought WhatsApp would have been useful, for family or friends. However , the more spam that arrived, the quicker the account vanished.

Watson

I have used WhatsApp since 2018 and I've found out after receiving way too much spam (won't go into details) I've decided to delete the account and app both. I thought WhatsApp would have been useful, for family or friends. However , the more spam that arrived, the quicker the account vanished.
Yes you are right sir, Whatsapp is heavily spams, while META owners of WhATSapp are trying to fix that, it can only be managed in tyhe side of the users. We hope this is fixed