Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Get DA99 Dofollow Developer Backlink From Google.com and Apple.com

Watson

Hello guys

Right on this thread, I will walk you through how to get a DA99 DoFollow Developer Backlink from Google.com and Apple.com being one of the best DoFollow backlinks

This method I'm sharing with you is not necessarily free to get, as you need to have a mobile app, then host the app on the Google play store and Apple Store

Should you don't have a mobile application, don't worry, I also provide a solution to how you can develop a mobile application without coding

You can as well convert your existing website to a mobile application using the AdMob Masterclass. So don't use the excuse I don't have a mobile application, or

I don't know how to develop a mobile application, or how to convert my website to a mobile application to throw excuses on leveraging this ''How To Get DA 99 DoFollow backlink from both Google Play Store and Apple store''.

How To Get DA99 Dofollow Developer Backlink From Google.com and Apple.com.jpg

So Let's Proceed With Out Thread Topic At Hand; Getting DA90 Dofollow Backlink from Google.com and Apple.com

When you have a mobile application file ready to host, you can proceed to the Apple store and Google play store, host your mobile app and then add a link back to the app description on your website. Hope you get it

Hosting your mobile application will give you a backlink to your website. Not just a link, but a backlink from Google.com Apple.com DA99 DoFollow backlink. Hope that sound nice

Yes, it does sound nice, If you know the power of this backlink, you will indeed thank me. so pay attention more to the method in which this can be done

For Example
I will use the Apple store as a case study, with a sample of the Facebook Mobile app, hosted on the Apple store. At least Facebook is a worldwide platform and one of the best Social Media Portal out there we all can relate with

Now to host your Mobile app on either the Apple store or Google play store, you need to have a mobile app. How this is done is simple, when you have your mobile application ready, you need to purchase a host from the Apple store and Google store, while the Google store cost less than $25 for a one-time payment

Apple store charges a year price of $99 to have your mobile app hosted on their Developer store, so getting link by hosting on both platforms is relatively not free, but worth it

To begin with the Apple store, for example, this is the app page of Facebook APP: see the link below
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/facebook/id284882215 also see the below from the source code

HTML:
<a class="link icon icon-after icon-external" data-metrics-click="{&quot;actionDetails&quot;:{&quot;type&quot;:&quot;developer&quot;},&quot;actionType&quot;:&quot;navigate&quot;,&quot;actionUrl&quot;:&quot;@@url@@&quot;,&quot;targetType&quot;:&quot;link&quot;,&quot;targetId&quot;:&quot;@@id@@&quot;}" href="http://www.facebook.com/mobile">

As you can see there are 2 links at the bottom of the page, saying "developers website" and "Privacy policy" and they are both linking to Facebook.com giving facebook a full DA99 DoFollow backlink

Watch This Video Below

While hosting your developer app on the Apple store seems to be expensive as I said early, the gain is worth it. The Apple Developer Program annual fee is 99 USD, which is paid yearly and the Apple Developer Enterprise Program annual fee is 299 USD, also paid yearly. While Google Play Store is a cheaper and a one-time payment

Investing in this area is a good investment and you should not be worried about the price, as long you can afford it go for it, if you can't afford it for now, maybe you can start by Hosting your mobile app on the Google play store alone. At least this method is cheap and more affordable

Once you can host your mobile app on both the Apple store and Google play store and your app was approved, you will get a DA 90 do-follow link to your website

As I said earlier. If you host your mobile app on both apple store and Google play store that will be better, but if you can't afford both. You can start with Google play store alone

If you are thinking about how to get a mobile application developed for you, is easy, all you need a just a copy of the AdMob Masterclass, and you will learn smart but easy ways you can develop a mobile application for yourself without coding

Then host your mobile application on Google play store, Apple play store, apply for Google AdMob, monetize your app and keep earning. So apart from hosting your mobile application just to get DA99 do follow backlinks, you can also monetize your mobile application and earn more

I know some people may be asking, what if I already have a website without a mobile application, how do I go about it?

Is simple with the AdMob Masterclass kit you can convert your already running website into a mobile application in less than 2 hours without knowing how to code, then proceed to both platform Apple store, Google play store and simple host your app, and get a DA 99 do-follow link. sound good right

Now Sign Up to the world forum live here to keep up with this forum. Also, check out the Marketplace and read more forum threads here, stay connected and keep growing your online business

Last edited: