Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Earn Big In Crypto And Bitcoin

Watson

Here are Practical Ideas on How To Earn High In Crypto And Bitcoin Legitimately, offering products, services, or mining to the global market

You and I know that the Crypto market has come to stay, yes some country's laws are clapping down on it, yet is still waxing stronger every year, while this thread is for the benefit of those who care to earn higher in crypto and Bitcoin legitimately and also have access to more practical courses when they Sign Up to Africa Choice Here

Here Are Your Sure Steps, To Earning Big In Crypto And Bitcoin

Your first step is to learn how to get a legit crypto account, should you not have one for now. You can Sign up to Africa Choice to access other free membership threads and discover how to create a legit and working Crypto account

Haven said that next on your part to earning crypto is to ensure you have products or services you can offer and sell to the global world, to the international online communities, and possibly start listing your products, services, or gigs in some freelance site, social platform, forum portals, classified portals and e-commerce platforms, etc

Yes, you can offer your products or services to the international community and accept crypto as the only optional payment system. Now pay attention more as I go deeper into this thread

We all who have been in the Crypto niche know since the onramps onto crypto are getting squeezed further, we need new ways to acquire it more and better

Just as I said earlier at the beginning of this thread, the best method is to reposition your marketing into earning more crypto instead of Fiat (Buying Crypto and waiting for it to appreciate) then you resell.

So, the question is - What do you sell, or offer for crypto?

Now I will share my ideas before asking for yours, the simple ways I have used to earn more crypto than Fiat, which are as follows

1: I Offer my services at some international marketplaces and ask for payment in crypto, some of my services are, Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, and SEO Optimization services​

So not just me, who knows this method, a lot of people at the international level also know these methods and offer their products or services at the International Marketplace and charge payment in crypto

2: I Sell create and sell a few products that only crypto users need. For example -​
  • a) A crypto trading course.
  • b) Crypto trading signals.
  • c) Crypto security guide. etc. I Have premium products covering those areas and the sale is only charged in Crypto.

3: Resale some products, yes you can make money in crypto when you apply for affiliating and resell other people or companies' products or services that charge in crypto.​

Or by Buying a product using Fiat somewhere and selling it for crypto. Or, set up a shop that only accepts crypto, as well joining the Affiliate market that pays mostly on Crypto.

And I bet a lot of such e-commerce stores and affiliate programs are already in existence and more will be coming up in the future.

4: Depending on the country you are reading this, if you work for someone or some international community, ask for your salary in crypto. I know, it's easier said than done, but I bet most employers will also prefer to pay you in crypto​

How-To-Earn-Big-In-Crypto-And-Bitcoin.png

I also have some friends who are killing it with high earnings just by Mining And Games from crypto, and there are various games now where you can earn game tokens which you can sell in the market in exchange for Crypto

The Mining and Affiliates of marketing, are yet another major crypto earning method, where people have good potential for higher earnings, provided they are getting their entries right:

Yes lately there are a lot of Affiliate networks that pay in crypto and more affiliate networks are planning to adopt paying their affiliates in crypto

You can also earn a good amount of Crypto from Airdrops, Airdrops is one of the methods people are earning big on crypto. So this is important to those who have an interest in Airdrops niche market

For instance, should you want to start earning high on crypto, you have to take time and learn the how-to
  • How to sell products or services receiving payment on crypto
  • How to Farm games in crypto (Farming game tokens)
  • Crypto Mining
  • Promoting affiliates that pay in crypto
  • Farming Airdrops and a few more: Sign up to Africa Choice to learn more and access more of our premium courses that will set you apart in learning and earning high in crypto

Remember you can now sell any of your products or services to the international market and charge people in crypto. For example, if you have an eBook, you can sell ebook and charge buyers all over the world to pay you in crypto

Hope you enjoyed this thread, from all of us at Africa Choice, should you are yet to get an account with us. Sign Up Here For Free and stay on for more incentive threads, eclass, and premium membership courses available at the Marketplace. Cheers