Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Download WhatsApp for Windows Computer System

Watson

Are you a WhatsApp lover, or user? do you use WhatsApp for business or just a normal WhatsApp application? if you answer yes to any of those questions

Do you know, that you can download WhatsApp for Windows PC and install it Live on your computer system, then start using WhatsApp on your computer?

Yes you can install WhatsApp for window applications with more user interface while leveraging on WhatsApp application to grow your business across the internet

How-To-Download-WhatsApp-for-Windows-Computer-System,-AfricaChoice.png

Do you also know, that WhatsApp now has billions of global users and is one smart platform your business should be listed on, and more importantly. You should be using WhatsApp right on your computer system which gives you more room user's interface when compared to the mobile interface

And right on this thread "How To Download WhatsApp for Windows Computer System" I WILL WORK YOU THROUGH ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. So Stay On

Step one: Visit WhatsApp's official web portal web.whatsapp.com or copy the below URL and paste it on your browser:
Code:
https://web.whatsapp.com/

When you have done, that, you will be taken to the below landing page: See the screenshot below and keep reading

How-To-Download-WhatsApp-for-Windows-Computer-System,-1.png

Next, get your Mobile phone and open the WhatsApp application on your phone, proceed to tap on the Menu for those using Android phones, or tap on Settings for those using iPhone

Next is to Tap on Linked Devices and then link a device or best Point your Phone at the screen to capture the QR Code as seen on the screenshot

How-To-Download-WhatsApp-for-Windows-Computer-System.png

When that is done, Whatsapp will scan your QR code and will connect to your Windows computer just as I have done and now right on the below Whatsapp PC Users Interface:

How-To-Download-WhatsApp-for-Windows-Computer-System,-3.png

NOTE: With the above interface, you can proceed to use your Whatsapp right on your computer system, without downloading and installing the Whatsapp App window version. But because our thread topic is focused on we installing the Whatsapp application for Window, we may need to go one more step into this thread

The one more steps to installing Whatsapp app for window is for we to download the Whatsapp app for window right from the landing page of Whatsapp for web. See screenshot on the icon link you should click below

How-To-Download-WhatsApp-for-Windows-Computer-System,-4.png

So Next is to, proceed and click on the link "Get From Microsoft Store" right on your whatsapp for web computer and download Whatsapp Application for the window. Hope you are following. Stay on

It will redirect you to the Microsoft store where it will require you to click on Get WhatsApp, depending on if you are using a normal WhatsApp app or WhatsApp for business

If you are using Whatsapp for business, it will as well direct you to the Microsoft Store where you will download Whatsapp For Business Windows App PC. As you see below

In my case here am using normal WhatsApp and here it has directed me to where I can get a WhatsApp application for Windows PC. So I will click Get and it will proceed to download and install.

How-To-Download-WhatsApp-for-Windows-Computer-System,-5.png

When you have clicked on Get, as seen in the above screenshot, it may take a few minutes to download and install it to your computer pc

So you just need to wait for the process of downloading and installing into your computer system, as when that is done, the tab icon will change from Get to Open as you can see on the screenshot below. So click on Open and you are good to finally go on using the Whatsapp application for window pc

How-To-Download-WhatsApp-for-Windows-Computer-System,-7.png

Just as I said earlier, if you have a business online, and want to increase your WhatsApp marketing and promotion. You have to follow the instructions on this thread and get WhatsApp for PC installed on your computer

When it comes to leveraging WhatsApp the best USER Interface remains PC And Desktop Computer, this interface is far better than the mobile user interface

While there are other things you can do with your WhatsApp, you can hire a tech programmer developer like my humble self Mbonu Watson to build a WhatsApp bot for you, it can be chatbots, admin moderator bots, etc

I can host your WhatsApp on the cloud for you, giving your premium features to host WhatsApp premium groups and community platforms that exceed 10,000 users and help you build the best active WhatsApp leads you could ever imagine are possible

Meanwhile, you can get access to our Whatsapp Bulk Sender Application Here to start sending WhatsApp Bulk messages to active Whatsapp numbers to any targeted countries of your choice and drive massive traffic from WhatsApp to your business on a click

You can do all this with the Whatsapp Bulk Sender Application which comes with other added 15 premium features you will need to scare across WhatsApp marketing

Hope you have enjoyed this thread "How To Download WhatsApp for Windows Computer System" Stay on, and Sign up to AfricaChoice for more incentives.