Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Design eCover, Book Cover Graphic Design Course

Watson

Hey welcome to the how-to design ecover video threads, here you will learn how to create eBook covers, software boxes, app covers, Book covers, Tools cover, and more

This course will have both, Video kit, eBook, and forum thread (while the core course will be mostly on video guide so make sure you watch all the videos, step by step, from video module 1 to video module 5

How-To-Design-eCover,-Book-Cover-Graphic-Design-Course.jpg

Hello valued friend, Learn easy but smart ways to design premium eCover, Book Cover, CD Cover, DVD Video Course Cover, and many more live on world forum, just follow this thread and at the end of this course thread, you will become a professional eCover designer

I will also show you how to monetize your skillset as a professional ecover designer and make over 300 USD Monthly as a starter

So Let Go
Before we proceed, first for the benefit of those who do not understand what we mean by 'eCover Design' below is the definition of eCover

Question: What Is eCover Design

Answer: Let go online and ask google what is ecover design is, using the search console phrase 'ecover designs' now watch the video one to get the answer better

VIDEO 1: How To Design eCover, Book Cover Graphic Design Course, Watch First Video Below>>>

So I believe you now have the understanding of what ecover design is, so let move on to the next stage being 'how to design eCover', Ebook cover, Book Covers, Software boxes, and much

NEXT: How To Design An eCovers
A proverb says 'there are many ways to kill a bird', as well many ways to design covers, ecovers, software boxes, ebook covers, be it premium ecover designs or simple designs, there are software, tools, and online portal for designing graphic covers

What I will do here, is to reveal to you, the software, tools, and portals I have been using to design ecover for years now, below are there
There are others, but let limit part one of this course to the above-mentioned tools I have been using to design and deliver all my cover design gigs, both to international clients, local clients, and also what I am using to design 85% of the graphic my team and I use across all NL SOFT products and services. Now watch video 2 below

VIDEO 2:
How To Design eCover, Book Cover Graphic Design Course

NETX: How To Get Started With eCover Design
First, you need to proceed to Canva and sign Up, so Click Here To Sign Up To Canva

While signing up on canva, make sure you have an active email address, so proceed to sign up if you have not done so, please use all links I provided here to get access to the tools, and website platforms, Using the links I have recommended here, will help us continue to bring more incentive skillset kits, courses and freebies for you all

Though the links contains an affiliate link, which enable us to earn some commission when you sign up to the pro version of both Canva and Productshot pro

VIDEO 3: How To Design eCover, Book Cover Graphic Design Course

So let assume you have signed up to canvas pro and productshot pro and have downloaded your product shot pro designers files. Below is what you will have, Watch the Productshot Pro: Full Kit Files Video Samples BELOW:

Also Let Assume you have installed photoshop into your computer system, so you now have all the files and tools you need to start designing ecovers, covers, book covers, ebook covers, software boxes, app tools boxes and many more

Here Is How You CAN GO ABOUT ALL YOUR DESIGNS WORKS, Designing premium, simple and dynamic covers for your needs, clients needs, and assigning projects

VIDEO 5: How To Design eCover, Book Cover Graphic Design Course

Hope You enjoyed this thread: Create eBook covers, software boxes, app covers, tools cover, and more. stay turn AS WE EDIT THE VIDEOS AND MAKE THE VIDEOS AVAILABLE live here on Wordforum, so please check back on this thread in the next 5 hours from Now

Thanks

Thread By Moderator Mbonu Watson