Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How To Check If Your Server IP Or Website is blacklisted

Watson

Its highly important that before your purchase any domain name (website) you first check the metrics of such domain by checking if the domain name is in any way blacklisted

Right on this thread, am going to show you steps on how to check if your server IP or website name is blacklisted and will also advise you should avoid purchasing any website name that has already been blacklisted

To Check If A Server IP or Website Is Blacklisted Is Simple

These steps are simple. First, you need to have the server IP address number or best the website name. e.g mywebsitenametry.com. Once you have the server IP address number or the website name, you can use any of the below websites to check if your website or any website (domain name) is blacklisted, 99% of the time, this process is free

Below Are Lists Of Websites You Can Check Your Server IP or Website Blacklist Metrics

• mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
  • Site24x7.com
  • Whatismyipaddress.com

Just copy any of the above websites and type/paste them on a web browser. then type in your website name or any of the website names you want to check if is blacklisted and submit your entry

Then wait for the website to perform its task and output results, this normally takes a few seconds or minutes. now watch me check if the domain name AfriNOTES.com is blacklisted.

Step One: is to visit any of the above websites and type in Afrinotes.com. Now I have done that. see the image screenshot below

How-To-Check-If-Your-Server-IP-Or-Website-is-blacklisted,-step-1.png

Once that has been done, click on submit or send check button depending on the website portal you are using and wait for the results as I have below

How To Check If Your Server IP Or Website is blacklisted, step 2.PNG

The results came out that Afrinotes.com is fine, not blacklisted, so if I want to purchase the name, I can now proceed to buy it, I have also made a Video guide on this. Please Watch The Short Vidoe Below, for more understanding

The short video "How to check if your server ip or website is blacklisted is now live: Watch It Below

You can use any of the website names to check if your domain name or any aged website name you want to purchase is blacklisted. Is important that you do this each time you want to purchase or start a new web project that requires you to get a new or an age domain name (Website). Sign up to WorldSocio and checkout the Marketplace for more incentives

Last edited: