Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How My Twin Babies Died In Childbirth And Came Back To Live 29 Years Ago

Bliss

Dr. Pearl Jarrett MBA, DMin Multi-Award Winning Disruptive Changemaker and the CEO, of The Jarret Foundation narrates how she lost her life and that of her twin babies in childbirth 29 years ago and this happened

In her voice:

29 years ago I died in childbirth giving birth to twins. Oh, and the twins died too, these happened within hours of their birth, they both were born alive but later died.

I was also dead but devastated in an unknown world. I couldn’t understand how this could happen. The doctors said there is an unknown complication

We were ecstatic when these babies were born and now this sad development that our happiness was short-lived. Within hours of their birth, I and our boys passed away due to a rare complication during childbirth

It started when I was rushed to hospital 29 years ago when everything that could have gone wrong with the birth of twins went wrong.

My GP said that the last time she saw a birth with so many complications was when she was a volunteer Doctor somewhere in Africa and it was a sad experience, the ever in his career

Then a few minutes later they lost me, I was dead, and never know where I saw myself, minutes later, I heard when I flat-lined, then while flatlined, I heard them say we've lost twin one, and now we've lost twin two

At that moment, I remember praying and asking God to bring me back as I have unfinished business here on earth. I also said, but I want both my babies with me alive, I was not in this world, but can still feel the soundings

Twin Babies Died In Childbirth.jpg

All I could do, was to look up to God and ask him for another chance to live, that I have unfinished business here, a few minutes later, I then heard when my monitor started to beep again and I also heard when they said, "we have twin one" then "we have twin two" back alive

Is now 29 years and both my humble self and my twins are all alive,

I'm within days of a significant BIG number birthday and that's why I'm reflecting on all the disasters and triumphs I've been through and I realize that I am only still alive but for the Grace of God.

I'm grateful to be alive and well and for this, I must make every day count and I'll always be good to others and do everything I can to make a difference in the world.

It's our right to make the world a better place for all humanity, we all came to live, love, and lay legacy, and one day we must leave this place while others continue to live long after us, so let's try to love and make the world a better place for all

Source From: Dr. Jarrett Pearce