Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How I'M Building My First AI Project (Thread)

Watson

This is how I'm building our first AI Project, First I Thank God for how the year 2023 has been evolving, very disruptive that we had to put some of our projects on hold

While we work on our AI project in progress, is my joy to share this journey with you all. Before you proceed, Know that the Online business model is changing, yes those who now dislike everything about AI Technology can't continue disliking this tech when the future of the tech industry is AI-powered

So this is not about what I love, like, or either about what you love or like, AI technology has come to stay, and at least it will keep disrupting ONLINE businesses for more years from now. So no need hating but we can find ways to live, love it, be part of it, and best leverage it

Back to the journey Here is how it begins

This year I have not accepted many projects, but am glad to have accepted this and more importantly delivers some part of it. It's been a while since I had an active journey, not just an active journey but a tech educational marketing active journey you all, so I'm happy to share this one, Hope you will learn one or two things from this thread

Building my first AI project.png

So accepted my first AI project, which development process took about a month and a few weeks. It was an AI app for Text to Image Generation

The co-owners need it on mobile first ready, for both the iOS version and Android app version, before we can proceed with the web version later this year. It was a bit challenging, cos it was my first AI project, but I still have to give my profession a Character, so I started and now have completed the project's phase one, and all progressing well. The co-owners are happy, likewise me

Here Is The Goal Of My AI First Project Journey
The goal of this journey is to keep on building on this app and add more features that are already planned out, and all are in the pipeline for further updates and releases. We also plan to grow the app to 50.000 active users, create paid plans and increase the revenue

At the start of the journey, the app is already published, today we've just launched 150 ads on both Facebook and Google, you know how crazy AI Model is driving people lately

Let me tell you one secret I have discovered, AI niche is the top niche right now for growing leads, please keep this a secret

As the ads are running, I will hope in weeks to have some data to share by the month's end, the Ads budget across the platforms at the moment is 300$/day, and all my earnings are going into this project as am supporting the co-owners. While it's risky trying out an AI Project with my resources, time n finance, I have no choice but to give it a try

I also plan to scale up the ads budget as soon as possible, but before that, I need to see how the server holds up, optimize the flows and user experience inside the app, and play with the subscriptions tags. I will also be starting the web version, and don't know if some features of the AI project may be changed, as more facts unfold.

At the moment These are the app install stats for active users:

iOS: 308 installed
Android: 167 installed
All the installed stats came organic. While we are looking to cross 50,000 active installs in both iOS and Android before the ember months. May God help us

Most of these installs are organic since we didn't do any major advertising until now, so we expect an increase in the install stats now the ads are running in the USA, UK, and Canada alone for now

The pricing model for the subscriptions inside the app is free for both iOS users and Android users as we focus more on building the platform, with a good user experience. I will keep tinkering with the model until I'll find the right balance, between the features that we offer and the best time to create a premium level for all users.

AdMob is already running on the app

I will also add reward ads for every generation for the free tier users, but I'm waiting on getting my suspension from the admob account lifted. When we were testing the app internally we used by mistake their live ads and got a 3 weeks suspension. LOL

All revenue generated from the AdMob will be 100% reinvested into the project, we are also planning on creating Donation plans where users can donate to the project at free will

For the next updates ON THE Project, I plan to add:

1. Better user experience, add more tips and a more in-depth tutorial besides the onboarding tutorial.
2. I will add a free trial for 3 days to the weekly subscription plan to see if that will make a difference in revenue and incentivize people to subscribe.
3. Add more AI models for a better quality of the generated content where people will be able to choose between models inside the app.
4. Image To Image and in painting so people can generate avatars of themselves or edit any photo they want.
5. Build a community or create a thread community right here at worldforumlive linked inside the app where people can share their creations, like other people's creations, use their prompts, etc.(we already have this but I plan to expand more on it so the app becomes a community for AI artists) all sound good. We thank God

The App is not yet available for all countries around the world, just as Google Bard AI started with USA and UK, we are now targeting the USA, UK, and Canadian audience and have plans to allow more countries' IPs and users in coming updates

The costs at the moment in keeping the server are as follows:

- 970$ monthly for the server and storage (all the backend, API, and endpoints are made internally on our servers)
- 250$ monthly for the 3rd party tools (Mailchimp, GetResponse, revenuecat, branch, etc)
- 300$ daily spend on ads (Facebook + Google)
- Our self-hosted email server is pending

This is one project that scares me a lot, sometimes I feel like giving up, but who I'm to ignore AI when it has been predicted that this is the future of technology? I just have to do it. Please wish me and us well.