Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How I Went From Zero To $1Million In 12 Months (Mike Black) Journey

Anyone can be a millionaire in one year, anyone who takes massive action consistently can move from zero nothing to millions something greater

Watch "How I Went From Zero To $1Million In 12 Months (Mike Black) Journey" the story of Mike Black who went broke, left his 7 figure earning job to became homeless with just a mobile phone, with no roof, and in less than one year became a one millionaire richer

When he informed his parents about his plans they were not happy with it, even as he explained to them that we are human irrespective of who we are and where we are can go from nothing to something in the shortest time ever and he planned to proof it to the world

Look at this guy. Mike Black is a millionaire who went homeless as a social experiment to prove to people that people can move from zero to millions of dollars in earnings in 12 months

His goal? Prove that anyone can make $1M in 12 months with just a smart mobile phone. So here is The story of Mike Black and what happened next:

In 2020, Mike Black made a bold move, he drained his bank account to zero, left his 7-figure business, and went homeless. All to prove that anyone can come back from rock bottom and inspire others. He publicly committed to the challenge.

In his words, the more consistent you are, the more massive actions you take the more often you get lucky in business success. The early days tested Mike's resolve. He slept on benches, battling hunger, cold, and doubt, but he knew this was bigger than him—it was about showing others what's possible in the shortest time ever

Failure wasn't an option. Mike had to find a way, no matter how hard it got. A turning point came when a stranger on Craigslist let Mike crash in his RV. It wasn't much, but it gave Mike a chance to regroup and strategize his next move.

He used this small window of opportunity to plan his comeback. And he wasted no time... Mike got resourceful. He started flipping free items from Craigslist, acting as the middleman for profit.

Every dollar went straight to survival. He stacked odd jobs on top—telemarketing, assistant work, delivery, going brick by brick, he was making his comeback—or so he thought.

Rock bottom hit hard when Mike's bank overdrew, and he found himself sleeping in a roach-infested RV. Most would throw in the towel here. For Mike, it only fueled his fire.

Comfort was the enemy, so he was never comfortable with his state, this was the ultimate motivator to turn things around, and fast. A $1500 marketing gig became Mike's lifeline. He moved into a shared room, saving every penny then. Remember the RV kid? Mike bought the vehicle back for $2K and asked to repay the favor.

With a small safety net, he could finally focus on building something bigger. Mike zeroed in on creating a scalable e-commerce biz. Not just any biz, but one with heart.

He launched a coffee brand for dog lovers that donated proceeds to animal rescues, still, he had to juggle this with marketing clients and documenting his journey. Sleep became a luxury.

To fund his venture, Mike made bold sacrifices. He rented out his room and lived for free. Every extra dollar went straight into the business. He was all in, no Plan B.

Finally, he launched the brand. The machine was in motion. But then, a devastating blow…

Then sad news came in, Mike's dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. His world shattered, so he dropped everything to be with his family, but he knew his dad would want him to keep going. So he dug deep, channeled his pain into purpose, and kept building as failure was never an option.

Back at it with renewed focus, Mike went full throttle. He implemented a subscription model for recurring revenue, he commissioned viral videos to spread the word. Some days, he woke up to hundreds of new orders.

This was it. Momentum was building. Then, another crushing setback, two severe autoimmune diseases, and a tumor left Mike in daily agony. He was running on fumes, barely able to function. Doubt crept in—could he keep going? That's when a message changed everything...

A stranger reached out, saying Mike's story stopped him from ending his life, at that moment, it clicked. This wasn't about hitting $1M. This was about inspiring others and showing them what's possible. It was just about life

Mike couldn't stop now. Too many people were already following his journey, so many people already counting on him, so giving up is now next to impossible

Still, Mike had to cut things short. He made $65K, a far cry from $1M but still a massive feat for someone who started from zero.

True achievement? Building a viable business in weeks. Overcoming shitty odds. Touching lives, money comes and goes. Touching lives positively are impact—that lasts forever. Sign up to Africa Choice for more incentives

How-I-Went-From-Zero-To-$1Million-In-12-Months,-Mike-Black-Journey,-AfricaChoice.jpg

In his words, Mike Black writes

I'm starting over during a global pandemic. I'll be draining my bank account to $0 and leaving behind my seven-figure business. I'm cutting off my entire network and I'm putting all my belongings in storage. The lease on my apartment will be up and I won't have a place to live.

I won't have anything other than a cell phone, 1 pair of clothes, and a bank account with $0 in it. I'll have 12 months to build a new business and make $1,000,000 starting with nothing.

Why am I doing this?
I witnessed the effects coronavirus has had on many of my friends and local business owners. I saw the depression and anxiety people are experiencing and the feeling of lack of self-worth it people are going through.

Millions of people across the world are experiencing this and after trying to help my friends by giving advice and being there for them I felt like I could do more.

So I started thinking about how I could help my friends and the many people like my friends who are struggling to get back on their feet. I thought about it and realized the best way to help would be to put myself in the shoes of someone starting from scratch so we could do this together.

I'll share everything I know about building a business and you can watch me go step by step as I try to make $1,000,000. You'll get to see all the wins, losses, mistakes, and learning experiences I encountered throughout this project. Sign up to AfricaChoice, Stay on, and Watch the Journey video below

Follow Mike Black on social media X Twitter account @theMikeBlack1: and hope you enjoyed this thread "How I Went From Zero To $1Million In 12 Months (Mike Black) Journey"

Last edited: