Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Narrate

Bliss

Say no to rape, domestic violence, and child abuse, read below as Toyin Lawani narrate how she was raped at the age of 15 years by her Uncle

Say no to child abuse and rape No one ever wants to think about child abuse or rape, but the harsh reality is that it happens every day. It's happening in our communities and we need to do something about it. We need to stand up and say no to child abuse and rape. We need to support victims and make sure they have the resources they need to heal. We need to educate ourselves, young and old, every of us about what consent looks like.

We need to educate the community that an abused child is abused, we need to join hands together to end child abuse and rape. We need to work together to create a world where child abuse and rape are not tolerated.

It's a sad story today as Toyin Lawani Narrate how she was raped by her Uncle, a man who is supposed to protect her, but end up being the one that hurt her with such a child sad experience, these things do still happen in our society to date

I-Was-Raped-By-My-Uncle-At-15,-Toyin-Lawani.jpg

Below is her story (Toyin Lawani Narrate)

Toyin Lawani is a serial entrepreneur, entertainment celebrity, and screen goddess, Toyin Lawani of the famed Tiannah Empire has revealed some shocking details about her life.

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, the Real Housewives of Lagos star said she left home at a young age as a result of an unsavory experience.

“When I was 15, I got raped by one of my uncles. It was so bad for me. I couldn’t tell my mum, I couldn't tell anyone at that time. Do you know when someone bullies you to the extent that you can’t talk? that was my condition then

Later after some months, I opened up to one of my aunties, and she took me to Ibadan where they tried to get rid of the pregnancy. The pregnancy was about five months already because I didn’t tell anyone.

It was around that time that I was to get admission to UNILAG. My mum was on the phone asking me why I wasn’t back from the holiday at my grandma’s place, I didn’t know what to tell her so I fainted.

When she came back, because she was in Hong Kong at that time, the doctor told her. She couldn’t take it, because I was so young and because the person was so close to the family.

The sad and good thing is that ''Who I was today, and where I have been so far, my experience in life has shaped me into who I am today. I can take a loss, and stand up straight in front of you and I won’t show you weakness,” she narrated.

You see “I grew up in a kind of family where there is a way you are expected to behave. They will tie my hands and legs, pour water on my body, to beat me if I mess up. My dad, my mum, and my grandma used to correct me then. I’ll look them in the eyes and tell them ‘I can do this, without you.

I’ll live in people’s houses (with friends) when I leave home. I had no one. I am from a prestigious family in Ibadan, the western part of Nigeria and I was trying to find my way”, she added.

She also revealed more shocking experiences of her life, including losing a baby and her travails in romantic relationships and business.

The interview was conducted by Chude Jideonwo and Toyin Lawani narrating how she was raped at the age of 15 years by her Uncle has quite gone viral across Africa and Nigeria

With a lot of people asking her to give the name of the Uncle and share his photos, with them, the incident may have happened years ago, possibly decades from now, but he can still be punished for such an evil act and wickedness to humanity. Click here to Join Word Forum Live all for 100% Free Read More News Here