Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

How I Almost Dead Two Years Ago During The COVID

Watson

Then I use to believe, the world is a free world, with freedom of speech, I use to believe that the cyber world is a free space for all, that when you buy a domain (website) name it's completely yours as long you keep renewing it.

Unknown to me, I was wrong, these are a few lessons COVID taught me the hard way, Thank God I survived, but then I lost two websites, lost Facebook page of 800k plus followers, lost facebook group of 1+ million members, lost Youtube account, was shadow ban across my Facebook account and over 100+ Facebook group belonging to me. For asking question

You see, since 2010, I have been working, as a developer, and Internet marketer, I have also trained a lot of bloggers, bulk SMS website owners, and news media and was involved in the development of Merrybet, Jumia, Naij now legit and many others I can't mention

I have seen the pick of blogging those days and have a viral blog no one knows I own, with thousands of readers daily. Things were going successful not until 2020 when COVID breakout, then COVID was the most talk topic that, and most searched topic around the web, so I begin to write, trying to rank on some keywords related to COVID

Then I applied for COVID Accelerator's volunteer programmer and I was accepted to be part of those literary pushing the COVID DataRec.

In the meeting, they keep giving us access to information such as the number of people infected with the virus, and the number of people that dies each day and we keep publishing it

They told us, that Millions of people will die in Africa as a result of this virus, and we wrote and publish it, they told us that dead bodies will litter across Africa, and we wrote and published

They told us to sit at home, and wear nose masks to stay alive, we wrote, publish, and promoted it, then came the global shutdown across the world. Months out, In Africa where I come from, people were not dying of COVID, Thank Heaven, so when we start to ask. Why are people not dying across Africa as they have said earlier, We got no answer, but a warning strike never to ask the such question again

Because is part of our job to ask a question, we keep asking again and again but got no answer. Then we ask ''What is the origin of COVID? then can the bad news, we were canceled and banned

We lost two domains (websites) lost facebook page of 800k followers, lost Facebook group of 1+ million members, lost Youtube channel, a Twitter account, and over 2.5+ million weekly readership

We lost our main source of income and earnings stopped coming, we went broke for doing our work ''asking some of the most important questions as of that time

Sadly is more than two years now, and no one, In China, or the US has given a hit to answer those questions, including (The Origin Of COVID) contrary to the lies they told us that COVID Originated from bats eating, all lies

It's sad how the world is, so sad that one can't write, can't ask important questions again, why the tension, why are they preventing the world to know, the origin of this virus that killed millions of innocent people

Following The White House Briefing Room Last Week

When some journalists filled the same question to Dr. Anthony Fauci two weeks ago. Watching the briefing, Ms. Glebova wanted to ask Fauci about the origins of COVID-19, which has killed more than a million Americans and shut down the country for two years, also killing millions of people all over the world

Knowing the official version that COVID was transmitted to humans from bats eating, that was what they told us and we believe them then. But it was all false when there was no solid evidence to support that.

The Chinese government did not even give access to the investigation team, and a few journalists that tried to investigate the origin of COVID are canceled, arrested, sent to prison, and a few dead mysteriously

Yet is clear that the pandemic started around a lab where tests were being conducted in Wuhan China. In that lab in Wuhan, they made viruses stronger and tried to fight them.

The problem is when such a virus escapes because of negligence, it may begin to kill humans like you and me that even Dr. Fauci admitted after a press briefing in the white house a few weeks ago that the lab theory was a possibility.

But there is a problem, one reason why the US has not permitted investigation into the origin of COVID, one of such problem is that the U.S. was also funding that research, meaning that it may have indirectly contributed to COVID a terrifying thing to contemplate.

So no serious investigation has been done to determine beyond reasonable doubt about the origin of COVID, even though more than a million people have been killed in the U.S. alone and many millions have been killed in the world, businesses destroyed costing more poverty and hardship across the world

If this was two years ago, I can't be writing this, cos anyone who talked about the covid origin or write about the lab theory was canceled, and the shadow ban on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and elsewhere.

It was for those reasons that the Daily Caller reporter wanted Fauci to explain where we stand, what has been done to investigate COVID origins, and whether the lab theory was a possibility.

And they tried to silence her, just as they have done for two years, and to date, no one can say, this or that is the origin of COVID. Speaking up, and writing on this topic seems to be a no-go area, however. is so shocking knowing that President Biden, is a Christian

He is a Catholic and goes to church all the time. But it does not seem to mean anything. Most countries around the world look up to America, so now is the right time for the US to stand up for what it is known for as we call on ''JUSTICE TO HUMANITY'.

Sometimes when I learn about the level of wickedness going on across the world, most time from the elites and Government people who are supposed to protect lives, and make living affordable to all, turn out, to be the ones behind the hardship, suffering diseases, and global hunger, as a Christian I keep wondering, what will Jesus do.