Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Here Are Useful YouTube Channels And Websites for Coders

Watson

Do you know, you can learn to code, yes any programming language of your choice, you can improve your programming career delivering by self-studying, and investing more in learning by just following these few resources

You can build your career with tech industries when it comes to building a professional career in programming, there is no better way to learn than learning from available resources

While you can invest more in self-learn, most of these resources are free, some are paid, with over 11+ of years and experience here are the top resources you can learn programming from, I hope you will find them helpful. Cheer and enjoy

Youtube Channels for coders
  • Code With Harry
  • Anuj Bhaiya
  • Apni Kaksha
  • Telusko
  • Jenny's lectures CS/IT NET &JRE
  • Gate Smashers
  • Bhagwan Singh Vishwakarma
  • MySirG.com
  • Programming With Mosh
  • FreeCodeCamp.org
  • Travers Media
  • Programming Knowledge
  • Derek Banas
  • Clever Programmer
  • Thenewboston
  • LearnCode.academy
  • Mycodeschool.com

MCQ Practice
geekforgeeks.org​
Examveda.com​
Copbuzz.com​
Safoundry.com​
Indiabix.com​
Avatto.com​

Websites For Coder
  • Inprogrammer.com
  • Geeksforgeeks.org
  • Programiz.com
  • Tutorialspoint.com
  • Freecodecamp.org
  • W3schools.com
  • Studytonight.com
  • Javatpoint.com

Application
Sololearn.com​
Programminghub​
Grasshopper​
Mimo​

Coding Practice
Hackerrank.com
Topcoder.com
Codechef.com
Codebyte.com
Leetcode.com
Hackerearth.com

Here-Are-Useful-YouTube-Channels-And-Websites-for-Coders.png

Bonus: is Udumy.com

You can also watch the short video below on how to go about as a coder improving in your programming career leveraging Udumy.com so watch the coming soon video on this thread

And also remember to get in touch with me Developer Mbonu Watson C for all your professional website development projects, website redesigning project, mobile application development, SEO services, and core digital marketing of your business, products, and services

Save my Whatsapp number +2348068608490 and get in touch with a professional who practices what he preaches, contact me now, assign your project to me, and see how faster your online business grows with success. Cheer, Now watch the coming soon video below by checking back on this page in the next 30 minutes from now.