Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Harry Maguire React After Being Stripped Of Man United Captaincy (Watch)

Joe

BREAKING: Former Manchester United Captain Harry Maguire has been stripped of his club captaincy and below was his reaction

Below Was His Reaction After He Was Stripped Of Man United Captaincy early today

After discussions with the manager today he has informed me he is changing captain. He outlined his reasons to me and whilst I’m personally extremely disappointed, I will continue to give my all best every time I wear the shirt.

So I wanted to say a massive thank you to the Manchester United fans for all their brilliant support whilst I’ve been wearing the armband.

Since the day I took on the role, three and half years ago, it’s been a huge privilege to lead Manchester United and one of the proudest moments of my career to date. It’s one of the greatest honors in club football. I’ve done everything I possibly could to help United be successful - on and off the field.

I will always be grateful to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for first giving me the responsibility and I wish whoever now takes it on every success and they will have my full support. Source Harry Maguire Tweeter Account. Should you yet to sign up for WorldSocio. Please Click Here To Join and Read more entertaining news here.

Harry-Maguire-React-After-Being-Stripped-Of-Man-United-Captaincy,-worldsocio.png