Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Happy Children's Day

Watson

It's May 27th with A Big Happy Children's Day To All The Beautiful, Great, and God-Gifted Children Around the World, you all are loved, blessed and a gift to us #Humanity. As you all celebrate your day today, please remember there is no second chance of being Children.

Because there is no second chance of being Children, we all here at NL_SOFT Publisher's World Socio use this medium to say a very Big Happy Children day's to all Children, and don't forget to Sign Up to WorldSocio should you are yet to have an account

Happy Children's Day.png

Last edited:

mrwil65

It's May 27th with A Big Happy Children's Day To All The Beautiful, Great, and God-Gifted Children Around the World, you all are loved.

Because there is no second chance of being Children, we all here at NL_SOFT Publisher's World Socio use this medium to say a very Big Happy Children day's to all Children, and don't forget to Sign Up to WorldSocio should you are yet to have an account
I really love putting Children first before anything. They are a huge blessing and a great gift from God. We also celebrate Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Grandparents Day. Never on my calendar have I seen Children's Day. I'm so blessed to see we actually celebrate this. God bless all the parents who raise Children.