Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

God Is Good All The Time, All The Time, God Is Good.

mrwil65

The Manager was preparing to mow the yard at the Lodge I reside at. He saw me conversing with my girlfriend Monica. He asked if I would mind getting the trash out of the yard so he would mow. I told him I would. Before I picked it up, I told Monica "I have an idea." She said, "What's that?" I told her I would tell her later. In the Bible we learn that if you don't work, you don't eat. However, another thing I learned from the Bible was this; ~ I went up to the Manager and told him that the entire Parking lot looked like an eyesore and needed a complete makeover. I told him I would improve it. I told him I didn't want any Charity for the yard work whatsoever. What I did tell him, "Kindness is free." He hands me the steel rake, prune shears I had my broom. He said,You mean you don't mind doing this?" I said, look, I'm paying $850 monthly to stay here, and It really needs improving and I never seen anyone doing the yard the entire time I stayed. He said, "great. , You can pick your own hours and yes, we can use you."