Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Get Canva Pro Lifetime: FOR FREE

Watson

Get Canva Pro Lifetime: FOR FREE

Hello valued friend is that time of the year, day 24th of December 2021, and we WorldForum is 100% glad as we join Canva Official in sharing this premium product worth over $199 years all for free

Not just free for one year, but Canva pro for a lifetime 100% Free, so pay attention to this post as I walk you through how to get this done

Requirement To Get The Canva Pro For Life Time
Just like every other tool, tech, and online platform, there is always a requirement, so below are a requirement on getting Canva pro for a lifetime

1: You Need an active email address:
Any of the email address you have will go, be it Gmail, Yahoo mail, Webmail, any active email is ok, just make sure the email you want to use to get the Canva Pro lifetime is active and has not been used previously on canva platform

2: Canva Pro free give away join link
I will reveal the link shortly live on this thread, so continue paying attention and keep reading

3: Join Canva Pro Code: See Code Below
Code:
6H - H5R - FDS

So let proceed: let assume you have an email address and you have full access to your email address, what you should do next is to copy the link below and paste it on your browser

>>>
Code:
canva.com/class/join

When you most have landed on the page, please Enter the code below:
Code:
6H - H5R - FDS

The next is to sign up using your emails address, provided you have not used the email address on canvas, you sign up will be a success and Canva will send a confirmation code to your email inbox, so kindly head to your email inbox and copy the code and use it to confirm your signup stage two process

Get Canva Pro Lifetime.jpg

Once all this is done correctly, you will have full access to canvas pro and will never pay again forever, isn't that good news, I can hear you say yea. So also, watch this video below

About Canva Pro Lifetime:
Canva is your superpower for designing marketing materials, print materials, and beyond.

With canva, you can grow your business and increase your business awareness services, also your team’s productivity will increase with high-quality premium tools and content to help market your business to the world.

With thousands to millions of users all over the world who have been leveraging canva, you too will be more than glad to use this wonderful tool

You see, my team and I have been using canva for more than 6 years now if I can remember i discovered canva in 2015

Though canva has both FREE nonlimited usage version it also has an ENTERPRISE plan while the PRO version without the code I gave on this thread cost $119.99 per year, while the Pro plan monthly bill is $12.99

Please Take Note: The Canva Pro Lifetime code I just shared here is active at the time of me creating this thread, as you can see on the live video, though the link and code will not be forever available, so depending on the time you are viewing this thread, the code and link are still working as on the 24th day of December 2021

So depending on the time you discovered this thread, this is white hat and the code was released by Canva official who also has the right to drop the link any time they feel like

Canva has grown to become the designer's choice, a great tool for all forms of graphic work whether you’re one person or a team of workers in your organization, you will find canva useful with time-saving features.

Take the hassle out of cropping and resizing your design with the Magic Resize system live on canva, you can create amazing one design copy that will go across all your social media platforms

Here Are Things Included in Canva Pro Lifetime Licence?
- You will get Canva unlimited content with access to the entire photo, graphic, video, and audio library at no extra cost

- You have access to works on all your devices including Android, IOS, Mac, Windows at a zero cost added

- You can resize designs for any platform with Magic Resize, that is with just one design, you can get Facebook copy, Youtube, Twitter, etc

- Brand free with all your brand fonts, colors, and logos stored in Canva Pro

- Creative Premium Content: Get access to canva entire library of over 75 million+ photos, audio, videos, and more

- Get a handful of templates with over 420,000+ templates to choose from

- Good Fonts: Upload your own or access 3,000+ premium fonts.

- Canva Brand Kit removal: You can also Store your logo, brand colors, and fonts to stay effortlessly on-brand (via support)

- Storage: Storage for all your favorite photos and images and many more

- Beautiful Premium Animations: Get your designs moving with premium animations that will intrigue your audience

- Also Background removal from images with one click across all products and design

With merriment, hope you enjoyed this thread. Get Canva Pro Lifetime: FOR FREE. Watson reporting from Worldforum app

Last edited: