Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Finally, Google Bard AI Chat Model Is Live NOW

Watson

Finally, Google Bard AI Chat Model Is Live NOW

As predicted the year 2023 is the year of AI for those who care to know and key into this trending AT Technology. The AI model has come to stay and rules the future of the technology industry for the next decades

Days ago I wrote that the age of AI has indeed just begun as Google bard AI chat model is live now. See the Sample of how its looks on the desktop interface

Google Bard AI Chat Model Is Live.PNG

This is how to access Google Bard.

First, you need to visit the official website bard.google.com. See what the landing page looks likes as of today

Google bard now live.PNG

Note: Bard isn't supported in all countries at the moment, like my home country Nigeria Bard isn't currently supported at the moment, hopefully, it will be supported in a few days weeks, or months from now. In other to access Google bard from my country I have to use VPN

This Is How To Join Google Bard

So for those countries where Google bard is supported. You will see a Join waitlist. Proceed to click on it to join as seen in the screenshot below

Join the google bard waitlist.PNG

When you have successfully applied, it may take Google bard days or weeks to approve your wait list, when that is done. You will get an email from Google bard giving you access to start using Google bard

While I have applied, now waiting for access. I plan to ask Google Bard why is bard not currently supported in my country Nigeria. LOL until then. This thread "Finally, Google Bard AI Chat Model Is Live NOW" is subject to updates.

While I will agree that the real competition is now set, this is a heavy blow to GPT4 paid users, one reason I said ChatGPT 4 should remain completely free as Google Bard is set to offer what they are offering as a paid version for 100% possible free.

Though is not yet clear between Microsoft and Google being the two giant tech companies who will win the AI Chat model fight and the more interesting question is? can we say Google is now accepting AI content or will google still de-index AI content, if yes? Are will to say Google is going to de-index content generated from bard? possible or not possible only time will tell

To further explore Google bard, I ask a friend who has already been accepted to use Google bard to help me with login details, which he did.

With the help of a VPN, I was able to log in and ask Google bard a question. See the screenshot below and the output bard gave me. Indeed I can agree that the future of tech is now AI technology.

My first question to google bard.PNG

Read more threads here and don't forget to Sign up to worldforumlive.com should you yet to do so to continue exploring this great platform, the digital marketing forum and marketplace for the global world

If you are unable to access Google bard because your country is not yet supported by bard, follow up to this we have created a tread titled "How to access Google bard from an unsupported country" so kindly follow the link to learn the two easy ways you can use to access bard at the moment. Cheers

Last edited: