Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

FBI Storm And Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida

Joe

JUST IN THE NEWS AND Now Trending Around The World, As FBI Storm And Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida. United States

Multiple Report Has It That Ex-US President Donald Trump's home in Florida has been raided by the FBI, the agents came in their numbers and forcefully broke open a safe and made their way into Donald Trump's house.

Mr. Trump said in a statement that Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach was "occupied by a large group of FBI agents, they spend hours raiding his house. This happen on Monday 8th August 2022, the raid was reportedly connected to an investigation into Mr. Trump's handling of official papers.

"These are dark times for our nation, Said" Mr. Trump in his statement. "Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before." nothing like this in the history of America

The FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) and the justice department have not commented on the raid, nor the reported search. American presidents are required by the Presidential Records Act (PRA) to transfer all of their letters, work documents, and emails to the National Archives (NA), there are also other federal laws regarding the handling of classified documents.

In February, the National Archives said it had retrieved 15 boxes of papers from Mar-a-Lago, which Mr. Trump should have turned over when he left the White House.

FBI-Storm-And-Raids-Donald-Trump's-Home-In-Florida.png

The agency later told Congress the boxes included "items marked as classified national security information". Mr. Trump's lawyer, Christina Bobb, told NBC News that some papers had been seized during the search. The dramatic escalation of law enforcement scrutiny of Mr. Trump comes as the Republican prepares for possible another presidential run comes the year 2024.

News of the search has mobilized some of Donald Trump's supporters, fans, and lovers to gather outside Mar-a-Lago to wave flags and express their anger toward the said incident

House of Representatives Republican minority leader Kevin McCarthy said: "I've seen enough. The Department of Justice has reached an intolerable state of weaponized politicization."

Meanwhile, Florida Senator Marco Rubio, a Republican, tweeted: "Using government power to persecute political opponents is something we have seen many times from 3rd world Marxist dictatorships." Not necessary in today world, democracy, and technological advancement

Mr. Trump said he had before now co-operated with all relevant government agencies and so the "unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate". He said it amounted to "prosecutorial misconduct" and "the weaponization of the justice system" to prevent him from running for the White House again.

"Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World countries, not in the United States," he said. "Sadly, America has now become one of those countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.

"They even broke into my house, broke into my safe!" forcefully get away with my properties

According to CBS News, the BBC's US partner, and lots of other media, Mr. Trump was in Trump Tower in New York City at the time of the reported raid. Click Here To Join The World Forum Live all for 100% Free