Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Everything Is Not Possible, Know This And Have Peace

Watson

While growing up as an adolescent, I was among those who believes that everything is possible, in other words, impossible can not be found in my dictionary, in fact, I usually tire off impossibilities from my dictionary, and not until now am grown and reality has set in

You see, then I was told that everything is possible, but as time goes by, experience now proves to me that everything is not possible and will never be, somethings are designed to never be, know this and have peace

Everything Is Not Possible, Know This And Have Peace

Life is full of choices. At every moment, we are making decisions that will affect our future. We can't do everything, and that's okay. Knowing what we can and cannot do is essential for living a peaceful life.

There's a lot of pressure on people these days to do everything and be everything, achieve everything. We're told that we can have it all, but that's just not realistic. At some point, we have to accept that there are things we cannot do, there are things we can not win, there are things we can never have, there are things we should not say, things we should not try or force to be no matter how we try, there are things we can not change

You can't have everything you have ever wanted in life, you can never have all that you ever dream of, yes life is next to impossible for you to ever get everything you ever dream of

There are times to lose and times to win, you can put up all your best, yet still lose, life is all about competition whether you are at the bottom middle or the top, is all about competition, that is pure fact, yet in most cases will competitive with no body, yes you hear it often, IN LIFE WILL COMPETE WITH NO BODY, but indirectly the society has made it all about competition

In a world where we're constantly told that we can have it all, it's easy to feel like a failure when we can't make something happen. But the truth is, not everything is possible. And that's okay, that is life and nature, the better we understand this the more peace we will become

Knowing this can help us to have peace in our lives, peace in our family, and peace in our business, work, and career. We don't have to beat ourselves up when things don't go the way we want them to. We can simply accept that sometimes, things are out of our control.

And that's okay. In a world that constantly tells us we can have it all, it's easy to feel like a failure when we don't. We're bombarded with messages that tell us we can have everything we want

If only we work hard enough. The problem is, of course, that everything is not possible. There are only so many hours in the day, and only so much that one person can do. Knowing this can help us to be more realistic in our expectations and to find peace in what we have accomplished.

Its important in everything you are doing to find passion and try to stay focused, No competition nor comparison with others but with yourself, placing more emphasis on your destination/goals, not theirs 🌹 and when you win, be happy, when you lose, is normal SO ALSO BE Happy, I'm Mbonu Watson, kindly Join World Forum here and be a voice to making the world around us a better place. You can also sell on World Forum Marketplace all for free when you Sign Up here

Last edited: