Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Everyone Dies Not Everyone lives (Why The Hates)

Watson

Sadly Everyone Dies Not Everyone lives (Why The Hates)

The world is said to be over billions of years old, in other words, people have lived and dead for billions of years, and no one lives forever so if I may ask you while the hate on you follows human beings?

Death is an inevitable part of life; however, many people have not fully embraced it, in their minds, they think the world is ever-lived, going about committing crimes, hating others, living but not allowing others to live

Living is natural, death is natural we humans should never be fair with the idea of living and death as long we embrace nature. To live, to love, to lay a legacy, and to let others live

It's sad how humans make life difficult for others, make things so frightening for some, and how this fear can impede one's ability to truly live life to the fullest.

Everyone dies, you and I will die and the world will continue to exist, a generation comes and go, so we need to come together and build a better world for our children and the next generations

Everyone-Dies-Not-Everyone-lives.jpg

A Better world far better than what we have today is possible, the human race should be about humanity, as we all are one human, one human race, so tribalism and racism should be a thing of the past

While not everyone lives to their fullest potential, meaningful and fulfilling life, we all must learn to live life for life is only available for the living. Live and let others live for everyone dies, not everyone lives. Let's stop the hate on our followers humans irrespective of race, tribe, color, or religion

It's a big shame when people become tribalistic and racist, and play religion that is not as old as human existence above us the human race. It's a shame when you and I hate people just because of the spoken language, region, or part of the world where they came from

It's shame when we hate people just because of their skin color, in today's world, what we should be talking about is just One Human Race (The People). I think a lot about the world, the country my present generation will leave for the next generation, with the way will are going, may God help the next generation, may God help us

As we pray and call for us all to come together and build a better world for all humans which is 100% possible when we put humanity first

We all need the strength to do the right thing even in a heartbreaking moment when INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission) who are supposed to conduct credible election in my home country Nigeria failed the innocent Nigeria masses

Turn to be the one used in rigging the innocent Nigerian masses' mandate on the presidential candidate of Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate, it's a big shame that this is still happening in this part of the world called Nigeria with all the present advancement in tech

It takes courage to keep going when the society we lived in encourages ill social vices. May God Almighty help us. May God have mercy on those who did not dare to do the right thing even when they are opportune to

In face of evil, increased crimes, and human rights abuses, it takes passion for humanity to keep doing the right things. Indeed it's hard to carry on the strength to do the right thing, in the face of overwhelming opposition of evil, this is the opposite definition of what life, living, and human out to be. In a time when humanity should be first. May God help us

Sign up to Worldforumlive.com. for more incentive threads, also check out the marketplace and least. Don't forget that everyone dies not everyone lives and stop the hate. Put humanity first in everything you do

mrwil65

Brother Watson, I really love how you wrote this article. Michael Jackson wrote a song much to the story you wrote, "Heal The World". Some of the lyrics are;

("Think about um, the generations
And ah, say we want to make it a better place for our children
And our children's children so that they, they
They, they know it's a better world for them
And think if they can make it a better place") ___

"There's a place in your heart
And I know that it is love
And this place it was brighter than tomorrow
And if you really try
You'll find there's no need to cry
In this place you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow
There are ways to get there
If you care enough for the living
Make a little space
Make a better place
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me, and the entire human race
There are people dying
Make a better place for you and for me
If you want to know why
There's love that cannot lie
Love is strong
It only cares of joyful giving
If we try we shall see
In this bliss we cannot feel
Fear of dread, we stop existing and start living
Then it feels that always
Love's enough for us growing
Make a better world
So make a better world
Heal the world
Make it a better place
There are people dying
And the dream we were conceived in will reveal a joyful face
And the world we once believed in will shine again in grace
Then why do we keep strangling life
Wound this earth, crucify its soul?
Though it's plain to see, this world is heavenly
Be god's glow
We could fly so high
Let our spirits never die
In my heart I feel you are all my brothers
Create a world with no fear
Together we cry happy tears
See the nations turn their swords into plowshares
We could really get there
If you cared enough for the living
Make a little space
To make a better place."

Thank you for continuing to reach out to us all Brother, and may God continue to bless you.

Watson

Brother Watson, I really love how you wrote this article. Michael Jackson wrote a song much to the story you wrote, "Heal The World". Some of the lyrics are;

("Think about um, the generations
And ah, say we want to make it a better place for our children
And our children's children so that they, they
They, they know it's a better world for them
And think if they can make it a better place") ___

"There's a place in your heart
And I know that it is love
And this place it was brighter than tomorrow
And if you really try
You'll find there's no need to cry
In this place you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow
There are ways to get there
Make a little space
Make a better place
Heal the world
Make it a better place
There are people dying
If you want to know why
There's love that cannot lie
Love is strong
It only cares of joyful giving
If we try we shall see
In this bliss we cannot feel
Fear of dread, we stop existing and start living
Then it feels that always
Love's enough for us growing
Make a better world
So make a better world
Heal the world
Make it a better place
There are people dying
And the dream we were conceived in will reveal a joyful face
And the world we once believed in will shine again in grace
Then why do we keep strangling life
Wound this earth, crucify its soul?
Though it's plain to see, this world is heavenly
Be god's glow
We could fly so high
Let our spirits never die
In my heart I feel you are all my brothers
Create a world with no fear
Together we cry happy tears
See the nations turn their swords into plowshares
We could really get there
If you cared enough for the living
Make a little space
To make a better place."

Thank you for continuing to reach out to us all Brother, and may God continue to bless you.
Thanks alot Sir, is been long and we all miss you. Good to have you back. Cheers