Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Elon Musk Keep Upholding Freedom Of Speech Reinstate Nick Fuentes On X Twitter

Yes we stand for freedom of speech "Elon Musk Keep Upholding Freedom Of Speech Reinstate Nick Fuentes One Of The Top Critic Of Israel On X Twitter"

Elon Musk X Twitter has reinstated the account of Israel critic Nick Fuentes @NickJFuentes who has been banned since 2021 for criticizing Israel.

Elon Musk said everyone should have the right to speak in the United States of America and possibly across the world, upholding his stand on Freedom of speech and he cannot ban someone permanently as long as they don’t violate X terms of service. Musk said although he likes Israel, he also stands for free speech.

In the US people say Nick Fuentes is so dangerous that he should be banned from all platforms, canceled across all social media spaces and should never be allowed to speak. Others say it’s disgusting to ban someone permanently because they say things you disagree with.

Then after his reinstate in to X Twitter, his first message on X Twitter since he was suspended in 2021 and reinstated by Elon Musk just over an hour ago, Read

@NickJFuentes: I wrote, to “Thank you Elon Musk, All Twitter users @elonmusk for reinstating my account and upholding your commitment to free speech.

“I have been censored on every major platform for +3 years now. Much has been said about me in that time by groups like ADL and SPLC. “I look forward to reintroducing myself in my own words!” Thanks all: Sign Up to AfricaChoice for more incentive

Elon-Musk-Keep-Upholding-Freedom-Of-Speech-Reinstate-Nick-Fuentes-On-X-Twitter.png