Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Elon Musk Gave Account On How He Founded Tesla: Watch

WorldForum App

Administrator

Elon Musk has once again given an account of how he founded Tesla:

As a visionary leader who has changed the way, we think about transportation systems, renewable energy, Starlink, and bringing the freedom of speech across Twitter.

Tesla has indeed revolutionized the auto industry by creating long-lasting electric vehicles that are both efficient and stylish in a recent tweet, Elon Musk gave an account of how he founded Tesla while replying to Ralph Nader

He proceed to state clearly what his vision was for the company, he shared details on the challenges he faced in bringing Tesla to life, as well as how his team was able to overcome these obstacles despite fearing that Tesla will die

Find below his tweeted share, what we consider a perfect response to ''Ralph Nader'',

Elon replied to him by saying ''' you Ralph Nader lying – shame on you! I provided almost all Tesla funding, based on my proceeds from PayPal, from Series A in 2004 until Series C in 2007.

In late 2008, I gave Tesla the last money I had. It was that or the company would have died. We closed that funding round at 6 pm on Christmas Eve.

If we had not closed that round, Tesla would have gone bankrupt 2 days after Christmas. I gave my last money thinking Tesla would probably still die, not thinking that it would be lucrative. Then comes the grace as Tesla lives on and becomes lucrative

Mind you ''The first meaningful government funding Tesla received was in Q2 2010 from a loan under the vehicle efficiency lending program. Tesla paid back that loan early with interest. Taxpayers made a profit from Tesla

Ralph Nader has dealer called Elon out in a tweet thread, accusing Musk (@elonmusk) of founding Tesla with a huge U.S. government welfare grant. Also argued ''He has taken taxpayers to the cleaners for his factories and Starlink. He is a gigantic corporate welfare king masquerading as a capitalist businessman. -R. As shared early today on Twitter feed

Elon-Musk-Gave-Account-On-How-He-Founded-Tesla.png

Join worldforumlive.com now all for free, Click on Sign Up to be part of this great platform, also check out the Marketplace, as well read more threads here